Love You

Kacey POV

I was at the baby store with stacey looking for some baby clothes. Look I'm three months pregnant and I still look fantastic with my big ass and big boobs. Im only 21 to be exact and I'm in love "Kiari Cephus". But if he ever cheat or try to leave me, I'm gone bust a cap in his scrony ass. But Thats my boyfriend Thats my boyfriend. (Dubsmash... Lol). Gotta love a Migo.

I saw this pink sparkly baby phat Onesie with a hood and may I say it looked sooo cute! I held it in the air and admired it. "Stace come look at this girl." I was smiling hard not taking my eyes off of it. She made her way over to me and picked up one "Oooh these are cute!" "Ya damn right... I'm bout to buy it." She grabbed my arm "Don't you wanna know the sex of the baby first?" I shrugged my shoulders and smiled "Girl ion care, I'm having twins anyway....shhh." I grabbed a blue and pink one heading to the counter. "Does offset know?" Stace said, walking next to me. I shook my head and looked down "To be honest ion think he's ready for a child." Tears started forming and one start falling down my cheek slowly. "Aww its gone be okay because if he say "get an abortion" I'm gon kick his ugly ass." Stacey said that rubbing up and down my back. I giggled "Girl you so damn crazy..and my baby ain't ugly with takeoff ass looking like a crack-head with pussy lips." I said busting out in laughter. She had this expression on her face that looked like jealousy "Hold up.. Don't talk bout my boo like that, thank you very much...and my man ain't ugly at any means." I was about to reply but someone said my name. "Kacey is that you?" This tall light skinned beautiful man with long black dreads, dark brown eyes, and tattoos came up to me. "Uh so I know you?" I said confused. He laughed "Yea we was high school sweethearts." He said smiling, showing his gorgeous smile. I had to think for at least 2 minutes "J-J-Jabree?!" He nodded.

"Oh! How you've been?!" I pulling him into a hug. He stood back "I've been ite." I nodded pushing the right side of my hair behind my ear "I'm doing good just hanging..in there." He looked down at my belly "Yes I see!" He said. I rubbed my belly "Yea...Im hanging in there, I see you doing it that well too." I was referring to the baby bags in his hands. "Yea my girl having a boy." I smiled with a little sorrow in my heart "Oh thats good how many months is she?" "8..we having a baby shower next week,wanna come?" I was about to answer but stace came back with some more clothes "Girl! Look at the-." She looked up at him and smiled "Kacey who's ya friend?" She stepped up to him and grabbed his hand rubbing it. I grabbed her back "Uh..yea his name is Jabree and you have a  boyfriend name Takeoff." She rolled her eyes and flipped her hair back "You don't never let nobody have fun." She crossed her arms pouting her lip. "Anyway I will love to go to the baby shower." I grabbed his phone and but my number in. "Its nice seeing you Kacey." He pulled me into a hug..damn this Nigga smell good! "Nice seeing you too...we should catch up sometime." He nodded "I'll call you." I nodded and walked out the store with Stacey behind me. "You talking bout me, you the one catching up with your ex's." She said with a lot of hate. "Am not and besides he has a girl." "Hold on Kirshnik is calling me." She said placing her phone to her ear.

Author's Note

Phone Convo
S:Wassup baby
K: Wya..Its 12:00 in the after noon.
S: I'm with Kace cause she shopping for baby clothes
K:.......
S: Helllooo
K: Uuh come home man.
S: Why?
K: Cause we gotta talk.
He hung up without letting her ask what did they need to talk about.