What!

Nic POV

I Woke Up In A Black Van With My Hands Tied Up Behind My Back And A Tape Over My Mouth. I Start Squirming To Let Them Kno That I'm Awake. The People  That Was In The Back Wit Me Looked At Me And Said Something. "Ayo Marcus Stop The Truck!" The Car Jurked Forward Making Me Hit My Head. They Snatched The Tape Over My Mouth Making It Hurt So Bad. "Ow! Bitch That Shit Fucking Hurted." "Bitch You'll Live." I Rolled My Eyes At Them As They Adjusted They Self In That Low Budget As Seat. "So How Long You Known About Swae." I Mad A Face Like O My Fucking Gosh. "Man I Just Met His Ass Dang And We Not Even Together No More." "O Forreal Shidd Thats All We Need To Kno." "Ok Am Im Free To Go?" "Not Quite." I Put My Head Back. Some Girl Came From The Back And Untied My Wrists She Looked Real Sweet. "Um Hi My Name Lisa And I Love Rae Sre-." The Girl That Was Talkng To Me Smacked The Back Of Her Head. "Dammit Lisa We Ain Say Give Her Names, We Said Untie Her....Damn Black Folks Can Never Comprehend." She Opened The Door And I Saw A Field Full Of Flowers. "Really Y'all Gone Take Me To Mother Natures Garden." They Threw Me Out And Threw My Purse And Stuff At Me. Then They Pulled Off....Pathetic Hoes. I Grabbed My Purse And Looked In It Seeing My Phone And My Feminine Items (Deonderant,Lip gloss,Perfume, etc.) I Saw My Phone And Grabbed It. It Was On 9% So I Hurried To Call Somebody. I Called My Sister And She Didn't Pick Up. I Called Stacey She Didn't Pick Up. I Called Trina And Thank God She Picked Up On The 2nd Ring. "Hello *said in a sleepy voice*." "Trina I Need Come Pick Me Up Right Away." "Where Are You *sounding fully awake*." "Iono Some Field Full Of Flowers." "Do You See A Red And White Pole." I Looked Around And Seen It. "Yes!" "Ok Hang Tight Baby I'm A Hurry Up And Get You Hold On Baby Hold On." My Phone Beeped And It Was On 5% Damn. "Trina Hurry Ok." I Hung Up The Phone And Waited For Her While The Sun Was Coming Up.

Meanwhile

Quavo POV

I Wake Up From Trina Grabbing Her Keys And Opening Our Door. "Baby I Gotta Pick Up My Sis." I Pulled Her Arms And Pulled Her Towards Me. "Can't It Wait." "No This Is A Family Crisis." "First You Gotta Deal Wit This Crisis." I Was Talking Bout The Budge In My Pants That Was Sticking Straight Out." "I'll Do You When I Come Back." I Let Go Of Her Arm And Pushed Her Lightly. "Aight Then Go Head Ion Care." She Left Without Saying A Word. Damn Wtf Going On.

Kacey POV

Me And Offset Went To The Mall And He Was Looking At Shoes. He Noticed I Kept Looking Back At Some Oreos Air Force Ones. "You Want Those Ma." I Giggled "No I Just Looking." He Walked Over To Him And Called The Man Over. "Sir Can I Get This In A Sizeee." He Stopped And Looked At Me And Laughed. "Hold Up Negro My Feet Ain Big Thank You." "Ok Negro Wat Size You Wear." I Walked Over To Them "Sir Ion Need These Shoes." Offset Sucked His Teeth "Man I Needs A Size 7." I Rolled My Eyes And Went Back Over To The Socks. He Came Back With The Shoes And Grabbed My Hand. I Walked And He Just Looked At My Ass. "Ma You Should Wear These Tights When I'm Wit You." I Didn't Say Anything But Kept On Walking. Then As We Walked Around The Mall 15 More Minutes, He Yanked Me To A YRN Clothing Store. He Grabbed Every Shirt I Seen(Only One Of Them). He Paid For It AndThe Price Came Up To $900. He Paid For Them And Grabbed The Bags. I Grabbed 2 Of Them Out His Hands. "You Mad At Me." I Looked At Him "I'm Not Mad Its Juss That Ion Like Anybody Paying For My Things." He Started Talking To Hisself She Ain Out For A Nigga Money Damn First Time I Ever Heard This Shit
We Got Into The Parking Lot And Got Into The Car. He Turned His Radio On And Played Young Nigga. I Love That Song. As Just As I Was About To Close My Eyes He Put His Hand On My Thigh And Rubbed It. "Stop." He Put His Hand And Put It On The Wheel. Then He Started Rapping The Lyrics. I Soon Fell Asleep Listening To Him Rap.

Nev POV
Me And Slim Woke Up From A Good Session Yanno. Anyway I Woke Seeing My Phone Saying 1 Missed Call From Big Sis. I Sat Up And Slim Started Shuffling Around. I Tried To Get Up But He Pulled Me Down Making Me Squeal. "Where You Going." "I Can't Go The Bathroom." He Let Me Go "We Needa Talk When You Come Back." I Nodded My Head And Left. "Neveah!" I Walked Back Only Putting The Left Side Of My Body Threw The Door. "Wat." "I Said We Nee-." "I Heard You." He Turned Over On His Phone.

Stacey POV

Me And Takeoff Been Arguing Like We've Been Together For Over 2 yrs. And He Been Distant Omg We Gotta Talk.