N&S...N&S

Swae POV

Me and Nic was watching Real Husbands Of Hollywood. She was laying on my chest playfully tapping it. Then she looked up at me, I looked at her then back at the tv, "What." She start playing wit one of my dreads twisting it "You wanna come wit me to see my sis." I groaned "Ain she up there wit my brother." She nodded her head pressing her chin down hard on my chest. I winced "Ahhh that shit hurt." She got up and went towards the couch. I watched her ass twitch hard...imagine my tongue out and I'm wiggling up and down slowly. She came back drying her hands with a towel. "So are you go come wit me?" I nodded my head and continued looking at the tv. "Then get yo ass up and put some clothes on." Wats wrong wit wat I got on?" She looked at me and placed her hands out towards me, and putting her lips together making a fake smirk. "You got on underwear and thats bout it." I looked down and I seen the imprint of my big friend. "Nicole..." She kept looking through the closet looking for something to wear. "Nicole..." "What?" she said without even looking back. I got up and took off my draws. "Nicole..." She sighed and turned around slowly "huh..." she stood looking at my big friend and licked her lips, biting her bottom one. "Come here..." I said seeing that she wasn't making any attention. "Come here.." I said again and she shook her head and looked up at me "huh.." "Come here..." She walked to me, grabbing my hands. I grabbed her waist, pulling her closely to me. She rubbed her arms up and down her arm,looking into my eyes. I kissed her lips roughly and she kissed backed roughly aslo. I took her tank top off, throwing it on behind me. I helped her unzip her pants and I pulled them down. She kicked them off, and kicked it back. Then I rubbed her clit through her panties. She start moaning in a sexy ass tone I ain heard before. I start sucking her neck giving her hickies. She pushed me off her and stood back "We gotta go..." "What! We just started something good..." "I kno but I told my sister that I was coming.." "Man she can wait..." She rolled her eyes "You worried bout me,you need to worry bout yo brother.." I pulled my boxers back on and nodded my head. I went into her bumping into her on purpose and went to the closet finding something to wear. I grabbed my black shirt wit white writings saying FREE GUCCI. Then I reached down and grabbed my black, white and red $1400 dollar Jordan's. Then I grabbed my pants off the bed. I looked at Nicole and she had on some blue dark pants, a plain white T-Shirt, and white air force ones. I put my stuff on after she closed the door to the bathroom. I got all my stuff on less than 2 minutes, then I set down on the bed putting my shoes on. I heard door sqeauk and I looked up and she was stepping out the bathroom, brushing her hair. "Are you ready?" She said containing to keep looking at me while taking the balls of hair out the brush. I nodded my head and grabbed my keys to my Mercedes, Benz. I looked back and she grabbed her purse, and kept brushing her hair. She had a bag wit clothes in her hand. "Wats that for?" She looked at me "Its for neveah cause she's in a deep depression right now.""O..." I said walking downstairs. "Why she in a deep depression.."