Addicted

Nicole

I was getting ready for brunch with my mom and sis. See me and sister only had each other to be honest, because my mama was a crack head at the time when we was about 3-16 yrs old. My daddy had died when we was 2 and its been like that ever since.

Anyway as I got ready I put on some black leggings, a long red silk long sleeve blouse, and my red sandals with black diamonds on it. I then went to my bathroom turning on my flat irons and looking in the high mirror combing my hair with my hands. I then heard keys jiggling, I opened the bathroom door all the way and saw Swae setting his keys down on the dresser and sitting down on the bed taking off his jacket. "Baby what's wrong?" I said standing between his legs resting my elbows on his shoulder, looking at him. He yawned and placed his hands on my waist "Nothing I'm just tired." He said rubbing my booty. "Where you bout to go dressed all nice." He said clutching my ass cheeks making me lean forward while he sucking in my neck. "I gotta go have breakfast with my mom and sis." I said trying to go back to the bathroom to do my hair but he pulled me back. "Can't you stay for a little bit?" He said leaning back making me climb on his lap. "No." I said playfully punching his chest. "Why not?" He said biting his lip looking into my eyes, he was lowkey turning me on. "One because we have a lot to talk about and Two you said you was tired." I said kissing his lips and getting off him. He sighed loudly and covered his eyes with his hands. "Nicole." I looked at him as I start flat ironing my hair. He uncovered his eyes and got up coming to me. "I know your fuck ass heard me." He said backing me up into the corner of the bathroom wall. "I heard you, but....." I stopped and looked at him. I swear this boy is addicted yo sex. "I know you heard me." He said with his voice getting raspy and he rested his chest on mines looking down at me. "Khalif I gotta go daddy." I said patting his chest trying to move. "No you gone gimme a quickie." He said picking me up and setting me on the counter.

He started sucking and biting on my neck. "Swae baby....ahhh." I said enjoying the feeling throwing my head back with my mouth open making a perfect O. He them ripped opened my blouse letting the bluttons fly across the bathroom. He reached down and took off my leggings and moving my panties to the side massaging my clit. "Khhhalif...y-you...ripped my shirt." I said grabbing his neck and grinding on his fingers. He ignored me and got on his knees pulling me close to the edge of the sink, licking my clit rapidly slow going up and down. I grabbed his hair throwing my head back and grinding forward "Daddddy...." I said closing my eyes tight. I swear Khalif was a pussy eating God. He then stick his tongue in and oout sucking his lips on my clit. I grabbed his hair tight pushing his face in forward towards my pussy. He them roamed his tongue all around in circling motion around my clit. He kept drinking all my juices up continuing to tease me with much pleasure. "Khhhhalif...quit teasing me and come onnnn." I said moaning out as I start cumming. He then drunk all my skeet up and pulled my leggings and panties all the way off..he stood up and start kissing me while I start catching my breath. He then sat me up straight pulling his pants down only letting me see his boxers. He grabbed my waist and sat me on the wall of the sink looking into my eyes. He pulled his dick out and stuck it in me causing me to get jumpy, making me shudder and grab on to his shirt and back tight. "Oh my gooooood khalifff!!!!!!!" I said grabbing him tight riding his dick with all my pleasure and matching his rythym with his. He start groaning gripping my waist tight "Nicole.....shit ma." He said kissing my lips roughly. I then kissed back rough as well starting to cum...My hands start shaking as I was knocking everything off the counter "Ahhhhhh!!!! KKKhalifff!!" I said cumming long and hard. He then came with me busting inside of me "Damn ma that shit was tight." He said kissing my neck planting hickies. I nodded my head and tried jumping off the counter but I couldn't because I couldn't walk. "Ohh shit." I said falling down not able to get up. He start laughing and picked me up putting me in the bed pulling the cover on me. "Khalif what about my sister?" I said with droopy eyes falling asleep. "I'll call her and tell her that you're sick alright." He said giving me a kiss and grabbing his keys "I'm going to the studio ma." He said walking out the door. "Yea." I said falling asleep only with bra and panties on. We should do that more often.