This What Happened

Swae POV

I looked up and when the trunk came open, Nic popped out swinging a crow bar. The dude slammed the trunk on her head. I was hoping they hadn't killed my baby.

"Fuckin' Bitch!" He spat.

They dragged me over to a grave and they pushed me down in the already-dugged grave. They pushed me down head first making my head hurt.

"Khalif! Khalif! O God Khalif!" I heard her scream. The dude tried to push her down but she wasn't having it. She was kicking and screaming.

He finally succeeded making her crash on top of my ribs. "Ow!" She screamed out in pain. They closed the casket top squishing is making is unable to move. "Baby hurry up and untie me! You gotta hurry."
"I can't."
"Yes you can I feel it loosing up."
"I can't."
I wiggled my wrists free thinking who in the hell will wanna bury me and my baby alive. Then I had to think of it....Meghan. As these cats was throwing dirt on us. I started nauseating having puke being stopped at the mid of my throat. "Nicole we shouldn't just went home in the first place! But noo you wanted some more clothes."

"Forget you, Khalif!." She chuckled slightly still crying. "What are we going to do, know?" She whispered.

"Im thinking babe I'm thinking." I got serious and the only thing I could say what was I was feeling. "I love you more than life itself. And you made mines worth living. Baby I have no regrets."

I could feel her beginning to shake again. She began to panic. "No, not like this! We can't die like this!" She was raising her voice.
"Nic calm down baby. I need you to stay calm," I said trying not to panic my damn self. Because the reality of the situation was beginning to set in.
"I can't..... I'm scared, Swae. Not like this! We can't go out like this!" Shesaid squirming around.
"Nic! Stop that!"
"Tell me we are gonna make it out of this. Just tell me we are gonna make it!" She cried.

I wanted to say I got this. We are going to be okay. I'll get us out of this. But I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to utter those words, and it was killing me. Nic had stopped sobbing, anticipating my response. My mind went blank. The only thing I could blurt out was "I love you baby. If this the way we're gonna go then I'll rest in peace knowing that I'm lying here next to you..Sorry ma Thats all ya man got."
Once again, her tears began to wet my face as she kissed my lips "I love you, too."
Silently I began to pray.
"You hear that?" Nic asked "I hear sirens."

"Babe ion hear nothing but these Niggas throwing dirt on top and around us." The dirt stop coming. Them Niggas must've heard the sirens too cause I heard car door slam, the engine crank up, and tires screech away. The sirens was getting were getting closer. But were they coming for us?

Trina POV

I was gaining weight and experiencing morning sickness. I had to recommend that I'm pregnant. The hardest part was that I had to hide it from Quavo. A week ago I told him I couldn't have any kids and he got piseed off leaving the house. I haven't seen him ever since.And it was the worst because I had morning sickness which was killing the hell out of me.

*****

I hope yall loving this because I'm trying my hardest. Im really am and can y'all please keep reading and voting. Again, Thats all I ask For. Thanks and can y'all please vote and comment how Im doing. Pretty please and love ya. But can y'all vote and next chappie and book two will be even better I promise, I hear from ya next chappie and please keep voting