She's Back

Nicole POV

"Swae baby what do you want?" We was in Venture mall looking for some outfits for drake party. He was looking at his phone walking right pass the Versace store. I let go if his hand and stopped in front of him. He bumped into me and then looked up "What you doing?" I rolled my eyes "I should be asking you that." I start walking beside him looking at his phone to see who was he talking to and he was on Facebook. "Ooh baby let's check out that store." I dragged him to the Trukfit store. After 20 minutes of looking for clothes by myself I got aggravated and annoyed. "Ughhhh!" Everybody looked at me. Swae looked at me and shook his head stuffing his phone and hands in his pocket. "What's yo problem Nic?" I rolled my eyes and headed to the counter to pay for the shirt. I bumped into some chick that wasn't watching where she was going "My fault."

"Yea bitch watcg where the fuck you going." She had the audacity to say.

"Bitch I said my fault what the fuck you want..a cookie!" She turned around and flicked me off. This bitch is the girl that swae cheated on me with.

"Don't I know you." I said with my hand on my hip. She just looked at me smirking and then she stopped in front of swae. Swae looked at her and put his hands over his face and bent down. I smirked and continued looking at them.

Ok the only reason I didn't go over there because I wanted to see if he was gonna do some player shit thinking I wasnt looking. He must've said something hurtful because she start punching him and she had the nerve to hit my baby gorgeous face. I dropped the shirts and went over there and start hitting the fuck out her ass. "Bitch! Don't ever hit my man again stupid bitch made hoe." She pulled my hair jerking me down towards her. I felt some strong arms picking me up while this bitch still grabbing a hold on to my hair. "Let her hair go Meghan!!" Swae tried prying her fingers off. She finally let go and security pulled her out "This ain't the last you seen of me busta." She kept selling out. "You Ok baby?" I said checkin his face for any brusies or cuts. "Ya man ite... Come on because I'm ready for you to cook me something to ear." He put me down and grabbed my heading out to the parking lot. "Bae what you want for dinner?" I said looking up at him. "Uh I want some of yo famous baked ziti with garlic bread and a salad on the side and peaches and cream for dessert." The last part he was looking at me up and down licking his lips. I giggled and shook my head "I know you do." We headed to the car and somebody had placed covered my mouth placing something over my head and they did the same to swae. "Somebody Hel-." I got cut of when they threw in the trunk of their car. I then seen shovels and hammers. I then felt something crawl on me.

Swae POV

I heard my baby screaming for help as they placed a black bag over my head. "Nic baby are you Ok?" I tried getting these motherfuckers off me but they kept holding on to me. "Can y'all just let her go and take me instead please." I pleaded them but these bums never responded....pussy ass Niggas. They took the bag off my head and I yelled "SOMEBODY HELP!!" I yelled and somebody punched me. "I ate that shit bitch." I had blood dripping out my mouth. They then threw me in the backseat...what the fuck is going on?

Meghan POV

Told his bitch and his ass that they was gonna get there's but they gone get it sooner then later...watch my fantastic revenge. I'm about to do something magnificent and great.

Swae POV

I couldn't believe what just happened. Here I was in the backseat of the car with guns on me. I kicked myself for not being strapped. At first I thought they motive was robbery but these Niggas trying to kill me. My thoughts then went to Nic back there in the trunk. "Y'all can do whatever with me, but I'ma need y'all to let my girl go." Thay didn't respond to me. We drove for a good 10 minutes and then I saw a sign that said The Ridgefield's and we pulled up to a graveyard. I'll be damned. We pulled up to a graveyard and drove around a circle and made a left. The car came to a stop. The Nigga that threw my baby in the trunk for out. The two cats in the backseat with me made me get out with my hands behind my head. They laid me face down on the ground and tied my wrists behind my back. I felt hopeless and wondering where everybody at?

Where is everybody?... How come nobody called? What's going on? But most of all do y'all think Meghan's up to this? Is she conservative bitch? Answer questions and vote....Love ya and Please Vote Pleaseeeeeeee