Nicole And Swae..

Swae POV.
"Why she in a deep depression." I said following her into the kitchen. "Because she thought it was her fault that he's in the accident." She said getting a container out the refrigerator. "Why?" I said staring at her. "Because she said that if she didn't ask him to go to the store then he'll be okay.. But he's not." We start walking outside and I closed the door then locked it. I popped the locks with the button on my keys and she got in. I got in and started up my shiny black Lambo. I pulled out the driveway and started to pull of. "Baby get my mail, please." She said pointing slightly towards the mailbox. I opened it and got a stack of mail out. "Can you check it please." She said on her phone. I looked at it and it was a water bill, light bill, and like three envelopes full of thick letters. "Nicole what the hell is this." She looked up "What?" "Who this is sending you letters from jail." She sucked her lips and went back to her phone and mumbled something. "What?" She sat up and rolled her eyes "Its my Ex damn." "What he sending you letters for?" "Cause he mad cause he found out I'm wit you." "Oh he mad cause you shining." She start laughing "I'm shining on My X." She said laughing taking my lyrics from me from the song. I pulled off, and headed towards the hospital. I looked over at Nicole, and she was smiling and laughing. "Whats funny?" She start laughing "Stacey ass." "What she do?" I said looking at her then at the road. "She woke up and heard noises downstairs at her house, and she went downstairs to see what it was and..." She start laughing. "What happened?" "He tried to scare her and she punched the fuck out his ass, making his nose and lip bleed." I start laughing, the shit was kind of funny too be honest. We pulled up to the hospital and I got a parking spot. I hopped out and looked around, and then went to Nicole side to let her out. She stood up and pulled her pants up, then went towards the car and bent over getting the stuff out the seat. I stood behind her leaning my big friend on her ass. "Khalif...." I turned my head and looked at her "If you don't move, we is in public." "Shut up.." I said popping her ass, and then backed up. She got all the stuff out the car and she looked liked she struggling. I didn't help her cause, I wanted her to ask. She didn't ask, she just carried it walking to the lobby. "Nicole do you need some help." She shook her head dropping Neveah bag of clothes. She looked down at it, as I picked it up off the ground. Then we headed to the lobby. Them we got in there seeing a lot of people. "Man I'm bout to get castophobic." She said looking around. "You'll be aight." I said walking to the front desk of the lady. "Um excuse me can we see Aaquil Brown please." I said grabbing Nicole hand. "Um okay Room 208." She gave me a paper with a number on it. I looked at her and she was smiling mouthing call me. Nicole grabbed my face kissing it roughly, while looking at her. We walked to my brother room. I start walking laughing, looking at Nicole. "What?" She said with a smirk on her face. "Ya ass wild as fuck." "I'm only wild for you." She said wiping my lips. "You better." Then we headed to Aaquil's room.

Swae Look So Cute In The MM...Oh and Next Chappie The Whole Group Gone Be Together. And To Not Sugar coat Anything But Somebody Finna Break Up And You'll Never Guess Who... Like I Say Stay Tuned Wattpad People.