Chapter 3

Eren's pov~

"Eren. It's time to wake up. We're leaving to go back to HQ today."
Eren blinked to let his eyes adjust to the light in the room before sitting up. Looking around he saw the source of the voice. Krista was standing next to the open curtains that let the morning sun light in.
"Krista?" Eren was confused as to why she was here instead of Mikasa or Armin. "Where's Mikasa and Armin?"
Krista looked at him with a bright smile.
"Commander Erwin told them to get the horses ready for us to leave. Oh! I brought you some food too!" Krista walked over to the small table that had a tray of food on it. Picking it up she walked back over to him.
"Here you go. You must be hungry."she said sweetly handing him the tray. "Here's some water too." She gave him a glass of water which he gladly took. She must be a goddess.
They both turned their attention to the door when they heard a knock. Ymir was leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed.
"Ymir! Hold on a moment! I have to help get Eren ready!" Krista said sweetly before turning back around to look at Eren.
"Eat! We don't have all day here! We have to leave soon!" With that, she turned to pack some of his things for him. He blinked a couple times before he started eating as fast as he could without choking.
Krista took his dishes when he finished and walked out the door with Ymir following quietly behind her. Well I might as well get up now. We are leaving soon after all.
Stretching, he got up and took the small bag Krista had packed for him, checking if it had all his things first, and left the room. Damn this place is filthy. Levi is probably having a fit. He walked down to the stables where everyone else was gathering to leave back to their HQ.
"EREN!" A heavy force tackled him, knocking him over. A tall brunette girl with hazel eyes was on top of him.
"S-Sasha! I-I-I c-can't b-breathe!"
"Sasha get off. Your going to kill him."
Armin, Jean, Mikasa, Connie, Reiner and Bertold came into view. Mikasa grabbed Sasha by the shirt and dragged her off of him. Eren gasped for air. Damn she's heavy!
  Armin held out is hand to help him up which he gladly took. Eren brushed off the dirt on his clothes when he was tackled to the ground once he stood up.
  "Get on your horses! It's time to leave!" Erwin yelled so everyone could hear. Eren got on his dark brown horse and they started their long journey back to HQ.

~time skip~

  Eren was led to his room in the dungeons. His room was actually a cell, but he wasn't allowed to complain. It was for the safety of everyone else if he was to somehow transform when sleeping, which is mostly likely never going happen, ever.
  He even has to be guarded. He felt like more of a prisoner than an actual person. Was he really that dangerous? Were people really that terrified of him?
  He sat on his bed, which sadly wasn't as comfortable as the one in the Military Police HQ. Maybe he should just try sleep. There's nothing better to do anyway. He could just skip dinner, he wasn't that hungry anyway.
No. If he skipped, Mikasa and Armin would begin to worry. Especially Mikasa and he didn't want to worry her because of he does, well everyone knows how she gets.
  Well a short nap should be okay. Someone has to come and get him anyway, so they can just wake him up when they do. With that thought in mind, Eren laid down on the uncomfortable bed, closed his eyes and let sleep take him.

Levi's pov~

Levi walked down the stairs that lead to the dungeons. He had to get Eren so he could eat something. There's no way he's letting the brat starve. He stopped once he reached Eren's cell.
Looking in he noticed Eren was asleep. He looks... adorable. Levi huffed a bit while he looked at him. He wished he could wake up to that everyday.
He opened the gate to the cell and walked in, standing next to the bed that looked and probably was, extremely uncomfortable. He didn't want to wake up the sleeping Eren, but he nudged him awake anyway.
"Oi! Brat. Wake up. It's diner time." Eren looked up at him as he blinked the sleep out of his eyes. Eren blushed when he gained his focus back.
"Ummm..."
"Get up." Was all Levi said before walking out and waiting for the brat to follow. He had to admit that he looked cute like that. Maybe I said that a bit to harshly.
Eren walked out of the cell and started to follow him to the mess hall. Levi sat down after grabbing a cup of tea and watched as Eren sat down next to his friends with his food.
  "You like Eren huh shorty." Levi jumped slightly when he heard Hanji's voice next to him. His eyes narrowed.
  "What the hell gave you that idea!?" Levi snapped at her. Was his slightly new found feelings for the kid really that noticeable?
"I know you do!" she said doing this weird thing with her eyebrows.
"I don't Hanji. There's a difference to checking on someone and checking out someone." he said with his usual straight face.
"You were checking him out, I just know it!" He just pretended she wasn't there, but still listened to her babbling.
"I know you want his dick shoved up your ass." Levi spit out the tea that was in his mouth once those words left her mouth. Lucky not everyone noticed, only the people at his table. They gave him questioning looks before they went back to eating.
  "Hanji!" He whisper shouted at her, trying not to make a scene. She had a wide grin on her face knowing that she found something to use against him.
"What the actual fuck!"
  "You know I'm right! You just want to fuck him right know, I know it. You wanna suck that big dick of his." Bitch was trying to break me. See how far I'd go before letting my wants and needs take over me. Wait. Did she just say that he was big!? HOW THE FUCK DOES SHE KNOW THAT!?
  Taking a deep breath, Levi continued to drink his tea. Hanji still had that stupid grin on her face. After awhile he stood up and walked out of the room. Hanji was right, he did want to fuck the brat. Though at the same time he knew it was wrong.
However, he was feeling a little protective over Eren after what Hanji had said. No one is allowed to see Eren like that except for him! Eren is HIS! Not Mikasa's or Armin's or Hanji's! He is his and only his!
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! This was getting out of control. He didn't know how much longer he could keep this at bay. He wanted Eren. No! He NEEDS Eren!
He got to his room and slammed the door shut behind him. He couldn't take this anymore. Ever sense he first meet the brat, he felt something in him telling him that he's the one. Even though he didn't show it, he was honestly worried as fuck when the female titan ate Eren. Though at the same time, he kept trying to deny his feelings for him. Mostly because of the misfortune that seems to come to those he loves. Which is why he worried so much when the female Titan got him. He thought his curse was already taking affect on Eren.
He did he very best though, just to get him back. He couldn't let Eren slip away from him that easily. He wouldn't allow it. Anyone else would have just thought that he was doing that because of his anger and sadness over his squads death. That was part of it, but it was mostly because the bitch took Eren away from me. NO ONE TAKES EREN AWAY FROM ME AND GETS AWAY WITH IT! I'M NOT LOOSING HIM TOO!
   Ugh! This brat is really going to be the death of him. Well now he knows why Mikasa is so protective of him. He's a keeper, that's for sure. Honestly, people should be bowing down and dying at the brats feet. How can anyone NOT fall for the brat. He's adorable a lot of the time and has his sexy moments. He's very sweet when he's not angry, but he's even hot when he's angry.
  Thinking of which, he definitely has competition. ANYONE may want to touch that beautiful sun-kissed skin and he WASN'T going to let that happen! Never in a million years!

Eren's pov~

  Mikasa kept pestering him about things that he didn't really care about. He said 'things' because well, he wasn't even listening to her in all honesty. He was to busy thinking about Corporal Levi. If only he loved me back.
  "...u even listening!?"
  "Hm, what?" He broke out of his trance and looked at Mikasa. Jean was snickering in the background.
  "Never mind. Your response answered my question." Mikasa sighed in annoyance. He looked down to show that he was sorry. Jean was still snickering in the background.
"You think something's funny Horseface!" He stood up staring at Jean who had stopped snickering. He stood up and walked over to Eren until they were face to face. By now, the whole mess hall was staring at them.
"Eren." Mikasa said calmly stepping in between the two. She grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room.
"Mikasa!?" She threw Eren into her room using her man strength and locked the door behind her.
"Eren. I've noticed you've been off lately. I want you to be honest with me. Is this about Annie? You can tell me anything you know. I'll try to not get mad and I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to." Mikasa said as she closed the distance between them, stepping awfully close to him. He felt uncomfortable. He didn't like this or where he thought this was going.
"You can tell me anything. I promise I won't get mad at you." Her lips where inches away from his. He backed away a bit. Maybe this is a good time to tell her. He had no other option to get out of this.
"Fine I'll tell you." He said hoping that she would back off, but she kept coming closer. Her eyes fluttered shut and waited for her lips to touch mine. He knew what she was thinking and what she was expecting him to say and he knew this was going to break her heart.
"I'm gay and I love captain Levi!"

----------------------------------------------
Hey! It's Animegirl here. I hope you are liking this fanfiction. Like I said before, it's my first ever so it really helps when you vote and give good comments about the story. I'm not good with romance or action really, but if I put my mind to it, I can probably do it. Just tell me what you think should happen because I don't have many ideas on where this is going so it would really help if you comment on that. Anyway thank you for reading and have a good rest of the day! :3

6/23/17
  Sorta going off of what I said above on my previous a/n. It really helps when people comment and vote on my stories and requests some things. Just saying I have other Ereri/ Riren stories. You can read those if you haven't already while you wait for me to update this.