Returned

When he left, they said they'd sort it out and hung up. I hoped that they knew how much we needed the help. We sat there for what felt like a long time waiting to find out what will happen, it didn't take long for the police to reach us, they came crashing through the basement door holding John with his hands behind his back. They untied us and took pictures of the marks on our wrists before putting cold water on them and then took us down to the station with John handcuffed in the police van cell. The police man was talking to us about what will happen now. They were going to take us to the police station to be questioned and they were going to call our parents. He then gestured to the back of the van where my bag was sitting and said my phone and watch was in there too, I smiled and thanked him. The rest of the ride was a bit awkward until I broke the silence by telling them that I had runaway and to my surprise it wasn't much of a deal but more of a conversation starter. When we got to the station they sat us down, gave us a drink and we explained how we met John and that he offered us both jobs. I went on to say that he caught me stealing some money from him because I believed I wasn't getting paid enough. He caught me and put me in his basement where I met Justin who was caught trying to help me escape. When out parents arrived I was so happy and gave them a hug and promised never to run away again.

We then drive home where my brother was waiting in front of the T.V. They gave me some food and then they sat down on the sofa while I told them everything that had happened and I started feeling safe as I was sat with my family in front of the T.V. Everything seems to be back to normal.