Hypnosis

John POV
Now that Miya was sorted out I needed to make sure no one missed her. I found out her address and put tickets through her door that was for a hypnosis show I then gave tickets to all her friends and teachers in her school. After that I hacked into the medical systems and the schools database and deleted everything about her. It was all going to plan, I went to my sons house and grabbed her phone deleting all her contacts after sending them all a message saying the phone had been disconnected and to delete the number.

                   Justin's POV
My dad came today and took Miya's phone from her bag in my living room, he then checked the monitor and saw she was asleep so left. A few hours later my friends asked if they could hang out and I told them that they should come round mine to play some video games, they knew about this girl and what my dad has done.

                   Miya's POV 
I awoke and looked over at my wrist and sighed, still tied. I heard a door open and saw Justin walk in he told me his friends were coming round and that I should stay quiet and placed some food on the ground. He then left and locked the door. A few hours later I heard some unfamiliar voices coming from the living room and one that I knew. They had sat down and started playing video games. After hearing a bit of the game I knew they were playing GTA and were happily shooting people. Later on I heard the key turn in the lock and then two people approached me.

                  Justin's POV
After playing for a while my friends asked if they could meet Miya, I nodded leading them to the door. When we entered I saw that Miya was scared so I introduced her to my friends Jack and Felix. I left her in the room with my friends while I washed up the dishes and cleaned the house.

                    Jack's POV
I walked into the room and smiled as my eyes met the girl's, she looked scared which wasn't surprising having two new people surrounding her after all she's been through.
I heard Felix asking what her hobbies were but there was no answer.

                    John's POV
I was waiting outside the theatre for everyone to arrive and by 8:30 the whole theatre was packed with people who knew Miya. I stepped onto the stage and welcomed the hypnotist, "Hello ladies and gentleman to the hypnotism show tonight we have the pleasure of Derren Brown!" I huge cheer from the audience followed as he jumped in stage. I then slipped out the room so it wouldn't effect me.

                  Jack's POV
I sat in the room with my friends trying to get her to talk after she refused several times we gave up and the Felix went back to the living room while I sat with her. I started walking round the room, pacing back and forth until I decided to look around his bedroom. I went to open the wardrobe and was shocked with what was inside. There was a selection of syringes and a singular metal chair with restrains for hands and feet. I slowly backed out the room trying not to seem concerned and I told Justin I was leaving, Felix seemed to stay stuck to the sofa glued to the game so we decided not to bother him.

                   Felix's POV
When I had beaten the final mission in the game I turned the T.V off and looked around to try and find the others I found Justin outside hanging up some washing and when I asked where Jack had gone he replied "gone home" which wasn't surprised as it was pretty dark, I asked if I could stay the night and he nodded. I walked into his room where the girl was and sat down next to her, as I did I felt her tense up. She was so beautiful I started to stroke her long blond hair and moved her face to look at me then leaned in and kissed her, she looked at me with an annoyed face before she slapped me round the face and I stared to back away. She was tough. I left the room and told Justin what happened he said not to worry and that I should try to get some rest.

                    Miya's POV
When the boys left the room I took a sigh of relief. I hated them even though I had only just met them, I hate that they asked so many questions and that they wouldn't leave me alone. The worst one was the boy with blond hair and blue eyes wearing a beanie, he sat next to me and stared to touch my hair and my face. Then he leaned in and kissed me, which made me slap him. I mean you can't just do that! He left and I overheard him talking to Justin who I could see outside from the window in his room.

John's POV
I got a call from my son telling me about Miya and that she hit one of his friends after he came in to talk to her. I wasn't surprised about her being defiant but she will pay and I know the perfect way.