I am Miya Lanning

Miya's POV
When I awoke, I was back in the classroom but the teacher was talking about something different. His name was Mr Chapman, I remember that his name wasn't coming to my  mind but now it is for some reason. I looked around the room for my brother, he is in all of my classes, but as I looked around I couldn't see him. I raised my hand and asked the teacher where he is. He replied "Justin was taken out of this lesson, he was misbehaving."I nodded and he got back to his speech about proton and neutron numbers.

At the end of the lesson I ran out of the classroom and was going to the isolation room to find Justin as I heard the teacher shout "Where are you going?" He asked which I replied "I'm going to find my brother, it's break isn't it?" He ran up to me and said "It is break but I need to talk to you." We walked back into the classroom and I sat opposite him at his desk. "You are in mentor isolation for the day okay, which means you can't go." "This doesn't make sense I did nothing wrong." I protested "It's not that you did anything wrong it's that you have missed a lot of work and is best for you to stay here to complete it, away from distractions." I sat down at a desk at the back of the class and got on with my work, hoping the quicker I completed it the quicker I could see my brother. I had finished all of my work I got up to leave when he put some more work on my desk and said "You're not done yet." I sighed and gave him the evil stare as he sat back down at his desk before motioning to me to do the work. It was now the last lesson and every time I got up he placed more work on my desk. At the end of the day I got up and left with the crowd of students before he could realise I was gone, I slipped out the door and walked to isolation to meet my brother.

Justin POV
Today has been so boring, isolation is the worst you can't do anything or Mr Eaton will tell you off, he runs isolation and is the main SOR guy. I was just packing my bag ready to leave when Miya ran through the door and hugged me, "I missed you all day, it's weird not being able to talk to my brother." The word 'brother' caught me off guard but I played along. "Let's get home the okay." As we were walking home, I was now back at home rather then the trailer, she talked all about her day and how she hated Mr Chapman, can't blame her I hate Mark too. When we arrived at the house dad came up and gave us both a hug then sent Miya upstairs while we talked. When she started stomping up the stairs my first question was "Why does she think we are related?" "I've brainwashed her, swapped some memories, changed them." This is crazy why is he so intent to keeping Miya, about a month ago he didn't even know her. I can't get my head around it, it's all happening too fast.

Miya POV
When I got home I ran up the stairs and walked into my room dumping my bag on the floor and lying on my bed and started checking my phone.  A little while later I heard a knock on the door and Justin's voice "Can I come in?" He asked "yeah give me a sec" I went over to the door and opened it. When Justin walked in he sat down at my desk as I sat on my bed, he was acting weird, different. "What wrong?" I asked he shrugged his shoulders and changed the subject. "Dad's having some of his friends over tonight, he said we have to stay up here after dinner." Just then dad shouted up the stairs "dinners ready."

Justin POV
"Dinners ready." Dad shouted up the stairs, he's been different nicer and less strict when we got home from school tonight. Me and Miya, sorry Mia, ran down the stairs and sat at the table, I switched the T.V on and changed it to channel 4, The Simpsons playing. Me and Mia laughed as we ate dinner. Dad even laughed at some points, it's strange seeing him like this we feel like a family.

Miya POV
After dinner I ran up stairs to get ready for bed and found a piece of paper in my pocket, I put it on my desk then went for my shower. After I got out the shower and was in my pyjamas I grabbed the note and read it. It was confusing 'Your name is Miya Lanning not Mia Wilkinson and you are not John's daughter or Justin's sister okay, don't believe them. Stay strong Miya. Mark'  After reading the note I remembered who gave it too me it was my teacher Mr Chapman but why did he sign it Mark? Why was he telling me that everything that I knew too be true was wrong? I was thinking it through in my head when I heard the door.  I heard familiar voices, one of them I remember from today, Andrew, who was talking to Mark before he told me something. I thought hard 'What did he say' then I got it, he whispered in my ear "Don't let anyone trick you  Miya, keep this as a reminder of who you really are." A reminder of who I really am okay. I turned to look in the mirror taking in my reflection and confidently said "I'm Miya Lanning  and I'm am not John's daughter and never will be!"