The Capture's Son

Me and Justin have started to hang out a lot more since everything has happened. I guess it's been weird from starting as complete strangers to best friends but we seem to ignore how we met, which we are both happy about doing. Today we are going bowling, just the two of us. I'm so excited for tonight even though my parents will just be in the café next door. The weird thing is that I haven't gone around his house or seen his family yet.

At the end of the night as my mum was driving us home to mine, I asked him about his family but he just sat there in silence. I went off the subject and asked him about school, as he joined my school at the beginning of year 9 and is in most of my classes, Yay! I really want to get to know more about his home life but he won't get into it so I guess it's a touchy subject.

A few days after we went bowling I overheard him talking on the phone to his dad, he said into the phone "I'll will be able to get it done by the end of the week."

At the end of the day, we were walking home and he took us a different route. When I asked him where we were going he said it was a surprise and that I would like it. We started walking past a theatre and I saw the play they were showing and it was just overwhelming when he took the tickets out his pocket, we were going to see 'Matilda'! I was so happy that I hugged him and he whispered in my ear "I love you Miya" and I smiled as I hugged him tighter.

We were walking to school on Friday when his phone rang and he told me to walk ahead as he answered it. From behind I started to hear shouting and as I looked behind me Justin was crying. I ran to him and asked him what was wrong as he hung up the phone, he said that it was his dad stressing him out.

Justin's POV

I know that I am meant to be helping my dad but I really can't hurt Miya, I love her. I didn't know how to tell her that so I brought her tickets to the show that she's been talking about for ages. I told my dad that I don't want to hurt her and he started shouting at me.

I started to cry and got embarrassed when she looked behind and saw me. She then ran back and gave me a hug. I know that my dad needs me but so does she, the amazing person I met in that basement.

John POV

I called my idiot son the other day to tell him the plan and he was making excuses saying 'I love her' and 'I can't hurt her'. I guess that's what happens when you get your son to kidnap someone his age. After, I went to the hardware shop to buy some duct tape and rope and I ended up also borrowing some handcuffs from my buddy Andrew who was the police man who 'arrested me'.