Knowing

John's POV

As it came closer to 5pm we started to get into positions the door of the room that Miya was in was locked, Justin stood behind the front door ready to lock it. I was hiding behind the kitchen counter and Derren was sat behind the sofa. I heard the clock strike and saw a figure come to the door. "Right on time" I muttered. The handle started to turn and as the door opened a figure walked in, Justin shut the door and locked it behind her and then as she turned I pointed the gun at her face. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way." I told her, she started to walk back to the front door where Justin grabbed her from behind and Derren looked her in the eyes and did his weird hypnotism stuff as I started to put the gun back in my pocket, then she shouted "Where's Miya, where's my friend?" I took a step towards her gun raised at her forehead as Justin let her go. BANG!!!

She fell to the floor, dead and I shouted to the others hide the body in the trunk of my car. When they came back I heard sirens coming from down the street outside I asked Justin to untie Miya as I grabbed the chloroform and a rag. I headed to the bedroom where I put the rag over Miya's mouth then lay her under the covers. I then sat down next to my son as Derren was stood up 'showing us tricks'. When the police knocked on the door I opened it straight away and they asked to search the rooms. I said that was ok so they started to search. When they came back the only concern was who the girl was in the bed and I stated that she was my daughter and they nodded then said "All clear then, sorry we doubted you." I responded "No problem Officer" with a sinister grin.

Miya POV

I woke up in a bed, not tied up or anything. I started to think it was a terrible dream until I looked around the room and knew it wasn't mine. I realised that I could get up and walk around. I finally got up and opened the door peeking through to make sure no one was there. I walked out the door and ran to the bathroom. Afterwards, I found some clothes lying on the floor and threw them on. I had an idea. I ran out the door and started heading towards the school. When I had got to school I ran straight to my tutor room and as it was break no one was in there apart from my tutor. He looked shocked when I ran in but I told him he needed to help me and he nodded.

Mark's POV

I was sat marking tests when Miya ran in and started asking for help, I told her that I would. She started smiling, she asked if I had a plan and I thought in my head what I could do. I then told her that she could stay in my class all day and after school we can work out what we could do. As the bell went I told her to hide under the desk and walked outside to let the year 7's in when they took their seats, I gave out some work sheets for them to complete. While they were doing this I was trying to work out a plan, she couldn't go back to John's or Justin's but she couldn't stay at the school.

Justin's POV

"She gone!" I heard my dad shout as I walked through the door. He came out of my room face red with rage and shouted "Where is she?" I had as much of a clue as he did, she could be anywhere but there is one place I know we should check first. As we arrived at school my dad stormed in and asked if he could talk to my tutor. She looked at him and finally told him that he was teaching a class but at lunch he could. My dad sat down in the office his foot tapping with impatient.

Mark's POV

I had just finished my lesson with the year 9's when I got a call from the office saying they were sending John down to have a chat. Which shocked me I told Miya we had to hide her. I looked around for somewhere she could go, when I got a great idea and opened the door leading outside and told her to hide outside away from windows and doors; then I said to wait till I come and get you. When John walked in he looked mad and trailing behind him was Justin who was looking nervous. I invited him to sit down in front of my desk and got Justin a seat too. John then banged his fist on my desk and asked "Where is she?" I knew who he was talking about but responded "who?" He then stood up and walked around the room looking in every cupboard and under every desk. He then banged his fist on the desk again and shouted "I'll give you one more chance, where is she?" I responded "I don't know." Then came up behind me and held a cloth to my mouth and I was hit with the sweet-smelling substance of chloroform before falling to the floor.