Look into my eyes

John POV
I knew what I had to do to punish her but I needed a few things, I went to the school and asked one of the science teachers who I'm friends with and wasn't at the hypnotism show that I needed some chloroform and told him the plan. I rang up my son and told him I was coming over and to make sure his friends were there.

                    Justin's POV
I invited my friends over like my dad asked me to do and we sat in the living room watching T.V and eating popcorn. When my dad appeared he went straight into the room Miya was in and took off the handcuffs which was surprising. He then sat her on the sofa and asked if he could talk to me and my friends. When we were leaving the room he stared at her and said "Don't you dare move or I will make your life worse." He told us that we were going to take her to school and in tutor she was going to have to talk to the teacher after and that I should stay and wait till he came through the door. I nodded and my friends did too. We went back to the living room and Miya was still sat on the sofa filled with fear about what was going to happen. I also noticed she tensed up when Felix sat next to her but I don't know why.

                  Miya's POV
I woke up to John face staring down at me keys in his hands he came up to me and touched my face, I flinched and he said "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you." So you call locking me up, slapping me and allowing random people to make out with me is not being hurt, Ok then! He put the key in the lock of the handcuffs grabbing my wrist while doing so and then I was free in a way. The next day I was being dropped off at school with Justin and the three boys that I found out there names were Jack and Felix, I hated him and his name. The ride was silent but when we got to school John told Justin to keep an eye on me and then to me "If you try anything you will regret it."

Mark's POV
I was ready to let my tutor group in, I had the chemical under the desk with a rag. I also was given some rope from John. I knew that this wrong but I didn't know how to tell him that I wouldn't do it. He was my only friend when I moved here and I wasn't going to lose him. He used to work here but got famous off a book he wrote and left. As the bell rang I took a few breaths and walked outside to let my tutor class in.

Miya POV
As we walked into the classroom something was off about our tutor, he looked nervous about letting us in and when he did the register he didn't say my name just looked at me before staring down and making no eye contact with anyone. When the bell went I got up to leave but our mentor stop me at the door and said he wanted to talk. I sat at my desk, he had given me isolation for no reason, I started to do my stupid science work every few seconds staring up at him teaching his classes and then to Justin sat at the back on his phone. Then the next events happened so quickly I couldn't react. Justin grabbed me from behind and I started to scream as our tutor came towards me with a cloth in his hand which he put over my mouth which made me sleepy, the last thing I remembered was a sweet smell before I got knocked out.

Mark's POV
I was really nervous when my tutor class walked in to the classroom but I saw Justin nod at me and I didn't want him to be thrown in the cellar. I told Miya that she had to stay behind while the others left, I let Justin stay as well. I poured some chloroform on the rag and winked at Justin who came up behind her and as she started screaming I walked towards her with the rag. I could still here muffled screams for a little while but they finally stopped and I breathed a sigh of relief.

When we had finished I called up John and said that he can pick her up. I got Justin to run down and grab a wheelchair which we put Miya in and wheeled her to the car park where John was waiting. I helped him put her in his small trunk,which she barely fit in, and closed it. I said goodbye to John as me and Justin walked back into my classroom and I put him in the register as isolated. It was good I had a free lesson because I would not be able to teach after all that happened. When my Yr 8 class came in last lesson Justin was still in the back and I told him to get off his phone and help the year 8's. I didn't really want to be mean to him but it's the school rules and I had a class. As I taught I wondered what John was going to do to Miya, I guess Justin will tell me later.