Not changing for anyone

Miya's POV
I was glad that Justin was not in the class, he had that strange look in his eyes like he was planning something. I breathed a sigh of relief when Mark told him to leave and glanced around the room at his friends laughing at him while he left. I felt better now, safer. I was sat at the back of the class and started to daydream, not paying attention to the lesson it was quite boring frankly. I never got science it was difficult and why would I need to know the atomic mass of an element anyway. I was taken out of my daydreaming by the bell going and a flash of students running out the door. I glanced at the board how many behaviour points today, 7 cool there is always some in this set. I saw Mark writing something on the board and when I read it I was confused but then I realised what he was writing.

Mark's POV
'Plan: you stay in the staff room today, there is food, drink and some sofa's.' Which I wrote on the board for Miya to read. She got up and walked over to the board and drew a smiley face which I presumed meant yes. I rubbed off the board and we sat down and talked more about what was happening.

Justin's POV
I was about to go into the science room to give Mark my work but I saw Miya and him chatting, I quietly opened the door and listened "so no one will come into the staff room then?" I heard her ask "No one knows your in there so why would they." Mark replied.  I waited awhile before walking in and handing Mark the work and then I texted my dad. 'Miya staying in the science staff room tonight' He replied a little while later 'okay will go over at 10pm" I then walked to my dads and we had dinner then watched some TV, an alarm set.

Miya POV
I went into the staff room and waved goodbye to Mark as he shut the door, I found the kettle and made myself a cup of tea then found some biscuits and sat down on one of the sofa's going through Twitter on my phone. I had been given the schools wifi code. As I finished watching a YouTube video I checked the time. It was 9:15 but I was so tired that I decided to drift off into a deep sleep. About an hour later I was awoken by a slap to the face and saw staring right into my eyes was John. All he said was "Your name is Mia Wilkinson, you are 14 and your birthday is the 27th of May. I am your dad and your brother is Justin. He then asked me to repeat but I filled it in with the right information. "My name is Miya Lanning, I am 14 and my birthday is the 15th of July. You are not my dad and Justin is not my brother. He then slapped me and shouted "Try again!" I said nothing for awhile until he sighed and left the room. I thought I was alone until I saw Derren walk in he was probably gonna do some weird hypnotist stuff but I was going to stay strong. I am not what they tell me, I will not change for anyone, especially John. As he sat down in front of me I got caught in his gaze, his dark brown eyes staring into mine. He started talking very calmly to me and after awhile my eye lids started to get heavy until they fell closed and I was in a calm state. He told me that I was John's daughter and that I was called Mia.  I nodded as he said these words, when I awoke from the state he asked who I was. I knew who I was, I was Mia John's daughter who else would I be?

Mark POV
When I came into to school this morning I went straight into the staff room to find Miya sat on her phone. When I opened the door I said "Morning Miya" she looked around the room confused. "Who's Miya" she replied. Now I was confused, I sat down next to her and said slowly "You are Miya." I wondered why she was getting confused then I thought of John "Who is your father Miya?" She paused for a bit then said "First of all my name is Mia but anyway my father is John Wilkinson, I thought you knew that." I looked at her straight in the eyes and told her "Miya, I don't know what has happened but that man is not your father" She looked at me and nodded. "Ok then, so my name is Miya" She said slowly. I nodded "and my dad isn't John." I nodded again. "Why should I believe you?" I told her the whole story about her family and John and Justin. She then nodded looking kind of scared and I told her she would be alright.
"Why is he doing this to me, changing me?" She asked and I replied "I don't know but I'm going to help you."