Deceived

Miya's POV
I woke up with a massive headache in a dark tiny room when I tried to rub my eyes I found out that my hands and feet were not tied but locked to the chair and there was no way I could escape this. I heard some footsteps and started to get worried, I saw a light get turned on and I realised I was in Justin's wardrobe. I saw another person walk in with him a girl. I thought that he liked me the way he kissed me but I guess that wasn't the case. They were just chatting which kept my hopes up but when he leaned in and they started kissing her I knew that they were probably going out. I still don't know what is going to happen but I really didn't care.

Justin's POV
I brought over my girlfriend, whose name was Brooklyn, and we were sat watching T.V for a while my arms round her shoulders eating popcorn. After a while she got up and asked if I could play guitar for her. I got up and walked into my room with her and went to grab my guitar when she grabbed me and I leaned in to kiss her.

                      John POV
I told my son that everyone had to be out of the house by the time I was arriving at 6pm and he said that him and his girlfriend were going to see a movie anyway so the house would be empty. I still had my keys so when I got to the front door I unlocked it and walked inside to hear silence, I walked into Justin's bedroom and opened the wardrobe to find Miya who started shaking as soon as I came towards her, I grabbed something from behind her and waved it in front of her face, a needle with a blue liquid inside. She started to try and turn away from me but the restrains were too tight. I jabbed the needle into her arm and injected the fluid and a few minutes later she was out like a light. I then closed the wardrobe.

Afterwards I called up my friends to come over and they said it would be a pleasure so I made some popcorn and found a movie on sky just as they arrived. We sat on the sofa chatting so much there wasn't even a point of the movie being on. We started talking about Miya and what would happen to her and then about Justin and his girlfriend. About 2 hours later Justin and his girlfriend came back so me, Mark and Andrew went back to mine.

                  Justin's POV
It was getting late when we arrived back so I gave Brooklyn a kiss and she started to walk home. I heard shouting coming from my bedroom so I went to see what it was when I found Miya in my wardrobe restrained to a chair. I felt so bad that I had kissed my girlfriend in front of her and she seemed mad as she turned her head away from me. I grabbed her chin and moved her face so she looked at me and she moved back causing the restrains to get tighter as red marks were forming on her wrists. I tried to explain what had happened but she wasn't listening to me so I slapped her and shouted "If you don't listen to me I'll get my dad and it won't be a nice experience OK!!!!" She flinched thinking I would slap her again but instead I sat down and told her "My dad made me act like I was in love with you and if I didn't I would get punished." At that point I started thinking of the cellar but I shook it off and continued "I have been going out with Brooklyn for 18 months and was not going to break it for one girl, so I pretended and I hardly saw her, making up excuses everyday until today which I though would be safe for her to come round because my dad was taking care of you and I wanted to see her again." After I told her the story she nodded which I think meant that she understood so I shut the wardrobe and turned the lights so I could go to sleep

John POV
I called my son and told him I was coming over and bringing some takeaway so he didn't have to cook. He then told me that Miya was asleep and that I shouldn't wake her, which made me laugh. I came over to his house about an hour later and stormed into his room where I saw Miya's phone had been ringing. She had loads of missed calls from the same person 'Mabel Smith' who must have been one of her old friends. But how did she still remember Miya if she was at the show. I have to track her down I thought so I sent a text. 'Help I'm being trapped in a wardrobe at 56 annual lane, come over at 5pm tonight because no-one will be in to guard the house.' I was sat on the sofa, waiting for this girl to come, next to me was my son and also Derren to see if he could try to hypnotise her again if not I was prepared resting my hand on a gun in my pocket.