Again, Really

Justin's POV
When I walked back inside I couldn't find Miya so I shouted her name and she shouted back "just coming", as she walked out the bathroom. 'I don't want to do this' I thought. She asked if I could play some guitar to her and I started to worry hoping she didn't look in the wardrobe. Okay I responded and grabbed my guitar from my bedroom.

When I finished I asked if she wanted a drink and she said "a tea please 1 sugar with milk." I flicked the kettle on and then put my guitar back in my room while grabbing the pills from my bedside table draw. When the kettle was finished I made a coffee for myself and a tea for her dropping the sleeping pill in the drink stirring it in as I watched it dissolved into the tea. I placed the drinks on the coffee table and turned the T.V to E4 we sipped at our drinks while watching the T.V.

After a while Miya fell asleep on the sofa and I gently sat her on the floor and grabbed the handcuffs  and attaching one to the sofa leg and one round her wrist. I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I saw it was midnight when I text my dad that it was done before going to bed

In the morning she was still asleep and I was shocked when I remembered what I did last night. It was the weekend so I went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee and some cereal as I ate I wondered when she will wake up so I checked my phone to see if there was a text from my dad. There was, as I read it I put my bowl and cup in the sink. It read 'Well done son maybe you aren't as stupid as I thought you were I will come over at 4pm okay.' I texted back and then washed up the dishes.

I sat in my room for a bit just thinking about everything I have done and asked myself why I always did my fathers bidding and then I remembered that if I didn't it would be a night in the cellar. I shivered thinking about that nasty cellar with rats crawling around and my hands being handcuffed behind my back by my dads mate Andrew while my dad laughed. Then my thoughts moved to his cupboard in the basement with all the knifes and needles with weird concoctions in them. My thinking was interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing it was my dad.

After a long conversation my dad came over with a box, inside there was a camera and a monitor to watch the footage from. I set the camera up in my room where she wouldn't see it and then closed the door and locked it. While I was doing that my dad was hooking the monitor up as I went to sit down on the sofa he asked if he could have a coffee. I got up and went over to the kettle and got two mugs from the cupboard and made some coffee. We then sat down and waited.

                   Miya's POV
I awoke in a bedroom that I didn't remember until I saw the photo of me and Justin on the wall and it came to me that this was Justin's room. But why was I on the floor, I thought I would have least got the sofa. I decided to find Justin as I tried to stand up I was stopped, my wrist was handcuffed to the foot of the bed. I had no memory of last night other then going to the show and then watching T.V with Justin's arm around me. I looked around some more until I spotted something on the shelf it was flashing, as I looked at it some more I worked out that it was a camera. Why was someone filming me what was going on here. I started to scream for Justin and then I saw the door knob twist and the door opened reviling Justin who sat next to me. I was so confused but as Justin put his arm round me I felt a little better he whispered in my ear something I didn't quite here then leaned in to kiss me, I felt his warm lips against mine and I smiled as everything going on just disappeared from my mind. When Justin pulled back from the kiss I whispered to him "I love you" and he smiled. He then left the room and I heard a click as the door locked.