Chapter - 41(Pain of Chahat)

City Hospital :
The truth literally shattered manik from inside..shook him to the core..he collapsed on the floor..totally broken from inside...
Manik : "nann..ddiiinniii..wooohhh..thee..eekkk...haaaiii..?.."..he asked still looking on the floor..stammering badly..shivering badly..and tears brimming down from his eyes..Cabir was sitting beside him..but not able to console him..not a bit of it..
Doctor : "she is fine..but still unconscious.."..he declared and left out from the place..
Cabir : "maniik.."..he called him..but manik doesn't look at him..instead of answering ..he stood up..and start leaving..
Dhruv : "buddy kaha jaa raha hai?.."..he asked placing his hand on manik's shoulder..
Manik : "i want to be alone for some time.."..he said and moved dhruv's hand from his shoulder and start walking..dhruv again tried to stop him..
Cabir : "nahi dhruv..let him go..he needs to strong..for him..for nandini.."..he said and wiped off the tears from his face..and he also left..
Desolated Street :
Manik was walking on the road..it's late night till now..and he was walking on the lonely road..totally shattered..not able to accept..what happened..why it happened..
He then saw a temple..and start moving towards it..he start climbing the stairs..totally broke..he just when reached the place..he within a second fell down on the floor..and start crying like a kid..like a small baby..
Manik : "kyu?..kyu karhe ho aap yeh sab?..kyu karhe ho?..kya hume khush rehne ka hak nahi hai..bolo ...chup kyu ho..."...he was yelling at top of his voice..looking at the idol of lord krishna..whole temple was empty..only his voice was echoing in the place...
Manik : "ab samjh aaya..woh kyu itni khush thi kal raat..wo kya batana chahti thi mujhe.."...he said and start recalling their night convo..
(FLASHBACK) :
After talking with Raghav..nandini was very worried..so he called Manik..both were on video call..
Nandini : "manik..sab theek ho jaega na.."..she said looking at him..
Manik : "princess..sab theek hoga..trust me..i won't let him harm us..manik promise.."..he said just like she used to say nandini promise..
Nandini : "i love you so much..."..she said happily looking deep in his eyes..he saw some shine in her eyes..
Manik : "you are glowing...mai toh itna door hoon..then what's the reason.."...he said looking at her..she smiled more broadly..and caressed her belly..but manik didn't saw her this moment..as he was looking at her only..
Nandini : "you are right here with me manik..so close to me...i can feel you.."..she exclaimed..
Manik : "woh toh am always there..right inside you..hai na.."...he said lovingly and she smiled broadly..as only she knows..that their symbol of love is inside her womb..taking breath..
Nandini : "Manik..once yeh sab sort ho jaega na..then i will tell you something very important.."..she said cheerfully and he was totally confused with her sudden happiness..
Manik : "you seems to be very happy..abhi bata do..mujhse wait nahi ho paega.."..he said totally in impatient tone..
Nandini : "oohoo! have patience my hubby..i will tell when i will meet you.."..she said totally in stubborn attitude..and he made a I-AM-ANGRY...face..on which she chuckled..
Manik : "bata do na please.."..he said like a baby..and she was just admiring his babyish face...
Nandini : "nahi na baby.."..she said very sweetly..before manik can plead more..she heard chachi's voice and instantly bid bye to manik..
Manik : "had hai! pati ki chinta he nahi hai koi is larki ko..huhh.."..he said making a cute angry face..but when his eyes fell on nandini's pic on the side table of his bed..he instantly start smiling...
Manik : "i will wait to hear the reason of your this much happiness.."..he said taking nandini's pic in his hand and then lay down on the bed...after keeping laptop aside..he slept hugging his pillow..and keeping nandini's pic on it..
(Flashback ends)
Manik was still sitting on the floor of temple..totally helpless..
Manik : "us nanhi si jaan ne kya bigada tha kisi ka..kyu cheen liya use humse..kyu?..kya bolunga mai nandini ko..kese aankhein milaunga usse..kese?.."...he said and start beating his hand on the floor making a fist...
He was totally shattered from inside..his baby..their first baby..their symbol of love..is no more..he/she left them without giving them a chance to feel him/her...
After quiet 30 minutes..he somehow gathered himself...he knows..he can't be weak..he has to be strong for her..she needs him..she must be waiting for him..but what to do..he is totally shattered...
Manik : "nahi manik..you have to be striong...she needs you..your soul needs you manik.."..he gave strength to himself only..and stood up..and left from the temple..after wiping off all the tears...but his eyes were telling the truth..his swollen red eyes..is the evidence of his broken heart..broken him...
City Hospital :
Manik reached back to the hospital in no time..and everyone stared at him..but he choose to be quiet..
Manik : "nandini ko hosh aaya?.."..he asked to mukti..and she nodded a no..with helpless expression on her face..
Manik then sat down on the bench in front of I.C.U ..and palmed his face..he was in deep thoughts..when he found a touch on his hand..which was on his face..he slowly removed his hand from his face..and what he found made him stunned..
There was a beautiful small girl in white fairy dress..a light is illuminating all around her..and she was smiling to him..that smile was so peaceful..that it instantly gave him an unknown peace..
Girl : "aap dukhi mat ho..mai wapas aaungi aap dono ke paas.."...her words gave him goosebumps all over his body..
Manik : "tum kaun ho?.."..he managed to ask her..On which she smiled broadly and kissed him on his cheeks..
Girl : "aap dono ki CHAHAT.."...her last word made him go back to the memory lane...
he start remembering..how once manik and nandini decided that ..they will call their first baby girl with the name CHAHAT..as she will be the symbol of love for them...
Manik : "haa..maa..rrii..hamari..chaa..haat..chahat.."...he stammered badly in between his tears..and she nodded a yes to him with a big broad smile on her face..
He without any second thought hugged the girl tightly..and start crying like a kid..
Manik : "we want you chahat..mat jao please..mat jao.."..he was sounding so helpless and she broke the hug..wiped off his tears with her tiny small hands..and she looked at him surprisingly..
Girl : "maine kaha na..mai wapas jarur aaungi..aap bas rona nahi.."..with that she start moving backward..he so wanted to hold her and never let her leave them..but soon that small angel..their CHAHAT..vanished away in the broad white light..
His trance broke by the sudden call of mukti..he looked all around and there was nothing around him..no light..nothing at all..
Mukti : "manik..nandini ko hosh aa gaya hai..she is only calling your name.."she told him..and he gathering all his courage..stood up and start moving towards the I.C.U ..
Inside I.C.U :
Manik entered inside with a heavy heart..he really had no guts to face a shattered Nandini..he saw her..she was all quiet looking at the ceiling..without blinking her eyes...
Manik : "mai Nandini ko kese sambhal paunga..".. He thought looking at her..while she was looking upwards..a lone tear escaped out from his wife..but he instantly wiped them off and start walking towards her bed...
He reached to her and sat down on the stool placed beside her bed..she was still looking at the ceiling...
Manik : " Nandini"..he called her softly..and now she without looking at him..start talking..
Nandini : "kal jab tumhara call aaya..in 15 minute mei..mujhe meri zindagi ki sabse bari khushi mili thi manik..mujhe pata chala tha..ki mere andar..hamare pyaar ki nishaani pal rahi hai..mai bahut khush thi manik..sabse pehle tumhe batana chahti thi..but mauka nahi mila..fir socha tumhe mil kar yeh good news dungi.."... She said in a go..and he was listening her very patiently..till yet she didn't shed a single tear..and this was making him worry for her..
Nandini : she continued.." Aaj jab raghav tumhe shoot karne wala tha..us waqt mere dil ne kuch nahi socha..par jab wo goli mujhe padi..meri aankhon mei jo aansu the..Woh is wajah se the..kyunki mai samjh gayi thi..ki hum apne baby ko khone wale hai..jab tumhari baahon mei giri..us waqt bas tumse yeh kehna chahti thi..ki..manik mere andar tumhara aansh hai..shayad humari CHAHAT hai.."...
Her words broke all the patience wall inside him..which he with great difficulty built...he was feeling so helpless..that he couldn't able to save their CHAHAT..their first baby...
Manik : "am sorry Nandini..mai hamare baby ko bacha nhi pata.".. He said in between his tears and now she looked at him..
Nandini : " nahi manik..hamare baby ne toh aane se pehle he apne dad ko protect kia...uske aane se pehle he..she shined for us..manik..tum dekhna ..hamari CHAHAT wapas jarur aayegi ...use aana he hoga..hamare liye..hai na.."..she said while placing her hand on his..he looked at her in astonishment...
Here he was thinking ..how will he console her..but she..she actually consoled him..she gave him much needed support..like she always two..in all manner she is HIS SOUL..she actually lives in his soul..
He then stood up and lay down beside her..hiding his face in the crook of her neck..while she was in physical pain but let him hug her..as she knows..only their proximity can heal him..soothe his heart..and he start crying like a kid..even she was badly in tears..and both were crying their out..consoling each other...
All this was witnessed by their small family..who are looking at the duo..through the glass window..
Cabir : "they will survive this..together.."..he said while wiping off some tears..navya hugged him side ways..
Navya : "we all will survive this..together..we are one family na..hai na.."..she consoled him..and he smiled a bit..
After sometime..nandini felt manik has slept..
Nandini : "Manik..humari CHAHAT jarur aayegi..mujhe yakeen hai.."...she said while tears were brimming down from her eyes..but soon she also slept ..
C.B.I head quarters :
Nikhil : "sir raghav died because of my carelessness..am sorry.."..he had took all the blame on him..he told his officers that..raghav died by mistaken by him..
Officer : "you are fired Nikhil..i didn't expect this type of behavior from you..you are suspended.."...he retorted back in full anger..and nikhil was happy from inside..as now ..Manik is all safe..no body will frame him..in charge of raghav's murder...
After signing some legal documents..he came outside..and made some calls..and said after ending the call..
Nikhil : "tum jo bhi ho..mai janta hoon aas paas he ho..Raghav was never alone..he was only a puppet..real ring master to koi aur he hai..but ab jyada dair tum chup nahi paoge..tumne manik nandini ko bahut badhi chot di hai..you will pay for it..and HERE I COME FOR YOU.."...
His determined..anger filled voice depicted clearly that now..he will definitely catch that person who ruined manan's happy world so badly..
Screen freeze on Nikhil's determined face..