Chapter - 49 (Game over)

Basement Of Malhotra Mansion :
Everyone stared at shahid with disgust and anger in their eyes..Nyonika came towards manik and hugged him tightly..while he also hugged her back..with equal force..
Nyonika : "tum theek ho na manik.."...she said after breaking the hug..he cupped her face and nodded a yes..
Manik : "aap theek ho na mom..kuch hua toh nahi na.."..he asked in concern manner...
Nyonika : "mai theek ho beta.."..she said with a weak smile..and manik again hugged her..everyone was watching them with lovable eyes but there was only one eye which was spitting fire..and those eyes belongs to Shahid..
Cabir : "hum sab theek hai..but ab koi aur hai..jo theek nahi hoga.."..he said staring at shahid..who was fuming in anger..looking at manik and nyonika...
Nikhil : "what you got shahid?..itna sab kiya tumne..you killed raghav..you almost killed nandini..you destroyed so many lives..just for your hatred.."...he said with anger filled eyes..while shahid was smirking..
Cabir : "but raghav ko toh ..."...
Nandini : "Raghav ko manik ne nahi..shahid ne maara hai.."..she answered and everyone was shocked..
Nandini : "aur itna he nahi ..shahid killed harshad as well.."...she said looking at shahid with disgust..and everyone was baffled..
Nyonika : "what?"... She said in disbelief.. Her son is a real devil..he killed two peoples..he destroyed so many lives...
Nandini : " and mujhe jisne mental asylum mei rakha..that person was also SHAHID..he was involve in giving me electric shocks..."...she spilled the last beans...and this really shocks all of them...
Shahid did all of this in his so called hatred...the hatred which in real has no base...in his insecurities ...he built an illusion land..that his own mom dad loves his step brother...and not him..everything is for manik..and nothing is for him..and amidst of all this ..he neglected a very small but main thing...and that was...how much manik loves him..that even being mis treated by him..manik always covered up for shahid..he never let Raj shout on shahid...he always saved shahid from all the punishments..which raj used to give...
Manik : "you can stoop so low..just for this property.. Just for your baseless hatred for me..really shahid?"... He said coming a little close to shahid...
Shahid : " baseless?..seriously?...you snatched everything from me..and you are saying..my hatred is baseless..."...he said in high pitch voice ..glaring at manik..
Cabir : "he didn't did anything.. It's you ..who is responsible for your own destruction..".. He said on behalf of manik..
Shahid : " and here comes our CABIRA..manik's puppet.."...he said mocking at him..now manik get furious on me...he grabbed his collar and said...
Manik : "don't push me to the extent..where I don't wants to go..trust me..you will not like my that face..."... His eyes were spitting fire...
Shahid : " I still don't like your this face..."...he said in galore anger and hatred in his voice...
Nikhil : "you think..tumhare yeh sab karne se..tum jeet Gaye...kya mil gaya tumhe yeh sab karke?.."... He said glaring at him..
Shahid : " SUKOON.."...he said smirkingly...
Shahid : "peace of heart..chalo aaj mai puri story suna he deta hoon.."... He said and sat on the floor...while everyone watch him curiously..
Shahid : " Nandini ko kidnap karne ka plan Maine us din banaya..jab manik ne shimla trip plan ki..us din..mera plan tha Nandini ko kidnap karne ka..and that idiot Raghav..he wanted to kill Nandini..but see the destiny..Nandini met her lookalike.. And instead of Nandini..she died that night..and I was there only..when I saw Nandini behind the tree..I was shocked..but when she fainted..I kidnapped her..and took her directly to mental asylum..or age ki story tum sab KO pata hai..."...he confessed ..as if he has done some good work..while everyone was shooting daggers on him...
Aaliya : "why you killed Bhai?"...she asked with tears in her eyes...
Shahid laughed badly first then said...
Shahid : " because..your Bhai..was giving Mr tough time..use mere baarei mei pata chal gaya tha..wo janta tha ki mai manik ke ghar mei hoon..he came to know about those drugs also..us raat ..when I planned manik's accident..that night too...he informed Cabir ...and after manik came back from hospital..us moron ne..Manik ko nandini ke accident ke peeche ki mystery bata di..and our majnu Manik..came in action...isliye Maine us harshad ko maar diya ...and itna he nahi..Before Cabir and manik reached that truck driver..i killed him as well..."...he said looking straight in manik's eyes..and there was no guilt in his eyes..while confessing all his crimes...
Nikhil : "you are such a jerk..you destroyed so many lives.. Just for your mere hatred..".. He said looking at him with disgust in his eyes..on which shahid laughed freely...
Nikhil : he continues.." But when raghav was with you..why you killed him?.. "..he asked with confusion...
Shahid : "that raghav..apne ap ko bahut over smart samjh raha tha...when I called him..he didn't answered my call..mai samjh gaya..ki wo koi to gadbad karega...isliye Maine uski location trace ki or cliff par pahuch gaya...and I listened everything...then I thought..why don't I kill raghav..and all the blame will come upon manik..just when raghav fired..Nandini came in front..and in all that mess..manik lost his calmness..I saw with my eagle eyes..that manik was about to fire on raghav..but manik ke pehla shot jess he miss you..at the same time..Maine raghav ko shoot kar diya..and GAME OVER..."... he finished and everyone was shocked..such a big game planner he is...he planned his every move that none registered him...he was so close to them..and they all were busy in finding the real culprit...
Shahid : " but story yahan finish nhi Hui..humare pyaare Nikhil ji ne sara blame khud par ke liya..or mera pura plan kharab karti diya..I wanted the destruction of manik Malhotra...and nikhil..he spoiled everything..so I planned something more painful for manik..I blackmailed Nyonika..and it worked...but how can I forget..HIS SOUL..his Nandini..she saved him again..usne pata laga he liya that there is some loophole... Must say..she is beauty with brains...but she from start was a big road block for me..that's I wanted to kill her first..."...he said last line looking at Nandini with hatred while she also glared at him...
Nyonika was shocked or may be shattered from inside..after witnessing this much hatred In her own son...
Nyonika : "itni nafrat?...itni nafrat kese karte ho tum..you can't be my son..am ashamed of you...I should have killed you in my womb only...I should not gave you birth...you are a KILLER..."... She shouted with painful voice...while manik held her by her shoulder..and she collapsed in his arms...crying badly...
Manik : "mom please...".. He tried to calm her down..but for a mother it's a matter of shame..that her own blood wants to destroy every kin..and same is happening with Nyonika..no matter how hard she deny..that she don't consider shahid as her son..but the matter of fact is..shahid is her son...her own blood...she have given birth to him..she kept him in her womb for 9 months...but here..she is ashamed on his existence.. And on top of that..she is ashamed on herself..that why she gave birth to such child who is a black spot on her family...
Shahid : " am also ashamed to have a mother like you..who can't accept her own son..for whom..only her husband's illegitimate child is important..no child should get a mother like you ..Nyonika Raj Malhotra.. ",...he said in anger..
Listening such words...she opened her eyes..and looked at shahid..who was standing now..and looking at with disgraceful eyes...she came towards him...and gave a deadly glare to him.. But he being a jerk..didn't lower down his gaze...she gave a tight slap on his face...while everyone looked at her in surprise...
Nyonika : " for me..you DIED..mera ek he beta hai..Manik..bas..."...she said looking at him..while he glared at her...
Nikhil was watching all this amusingly..as it was his game plan..and he start clapping..which drew everyone's attention towards him..
Nikhil : "GAME OVER ..SHAHID..."... he said while coming towards him...
And now shahid realized that he blurted out everything..he actually confessed all his crimes in front of them..which they wanted..his self confession..
Shahid : " you trapped me..but you won't be able to catch me.."...with this he tried to run away..but Cabir..Dhruv and abhimanyu caught him from back..he struggled to free himself..but all in vain..
Nikhil : "it's time for payback.."... He said with a smirk on his face...and came towards him...and just then some policemen marched inside ..and one of them handcuffed shahid...
Shahid : " its not over yet ...I will come back to destroy you manik..I will come back.."...he said while policemen dragged him outside...
One of the seniors of CBI came towards Nikhil..
Officer : "we are proud of you..officers like you are pride of whole crime branch...I am feeling proud to ask you this..can you take your place back?"... He said with pride and smile on his face...
Nikhil : " it's an honor sir...I will definitely take my place back.."..he said with a smile...
Officer : "okay then..will meet you tomorrow in headquarters..."... He said with a smile and nikhil nodded.. While everyone felt gread for nikhil..every one knows how much he love his job..to be a chief head in CBI that too in such small spam of time is not a small thing...nikhil has achieved this much success by his hard work and loyalty.. But he placed his happiness on stake just for his friend..manik..and he had no regret for it..as for him..nothing is more than manik's safety...
Abhimanyu : " you deserve this..nikhil..you are truly a great friend.."..he said in a delightful manner..
Manik : "indeed he is..."...he said with a broad smile..and came towards him..
Nikhil : " manik..you are not only my friend..I always considered you as my family..for you..I can even die..yeh job bahut choti si baat hai.."...he said and manik hugged him tightly..and everyone watched the duo with lovable eyes...
Nyonika came towards them..and placed her hand on nikhil's shoulder..he broke the hug..and looked at Nyonika..
Nyonika : "thank you..because of you..today am standing with my family..otherwise I would have been in jail.."... She with a tearful eyes..and just when she joined her hands to thank him..nikhil held her hand..and nodded no..
Nikhil : " I lost my mom long back..but aap bhi mere mom jese ho..please yeh sab mat kijiye..and Maine kuch nhi kiya..everything was done by Nandini.. She shined like a star for you all..she was ready to burn herself..just to protect her family..so in sab ka credit sirf Nandini ko milna chahiye..."..he said last line looking at Nandini..and she smiled...while manik was proudly looking at his girl..his soul..his Nandini...
Nandini : "aap sab ke bina..mai kuch nhi kar paati..you all were my strength..".. She said coming towards them..and then everyone stood making a circle..
Nyonika came forward and brought Nandini towards manik...
Nyonika : " jab tak tum dono sath ho..tab take..koi bhi cheez galat nhi ho sakti..you are Soul of each other..you live in each other souls..stay blessed.."..she said after giving Nandini' s hand in manik's hand...and then manan looked at each other with love...and smile on their faces...
Its almost 15 minutes..and both are talking with eyes...
Cabir : "aankhon ki ..gustakiya maaf ho! ..."... He sang and it break their eye lock..
Cabir : " manik Nandini..maana tum logo ki shaadi ho gayi hai..but iska matlab yeh toh nahi..ki tum log kahi bhi shuru ho jao.."...he said mocking at them..while Nandini was blushing hard..she was looking here n there...
Manik : "cabir! ..tujhe pata hai jab bhi tu bolts hai..faltu he bolta hai.."... He said glaring at him..while everyone was controlling their laugh...
Cabir : " manik! Tujhe pata hai..jab tu ese dekhta hai..mujhe bahut hasi aati hai.."..with this statement all of them burst into laughter ..even Nandini start laughing..and soon manik also joined them...
Malhotra mansion :
After 6 months..
whole mansion is decked up like a newly wedded bride..everything is so beautiful all around..tons of lights..it's Nandini's birthday today..and manik himself cross checked everything..he want everything perfect for his princess..
He was moving to n fro in the living area..giving instructions to all the workers..just then his eyes fell on the person who was doing flower decoration..he came towards him..
Manik : "yeah yellow flowers yaha kyu?..mere clear instructions the..that there should be only red roses..then why yellow flowers?..samjh nhi aata hai kya..".. He said in irritation..
Man : " sorry sir..abhi change karta hoon.."..
Manik : "good for your health..".. He said in a stern voice..
Just then Cabir came inside the mansion with navya ..and saw manik yelling at the worker..
Cabir : " lagta hai..iska monster mode on hai"..he said looking at angry manik..
Navya : "tum is monster ko handle Karo..or mai chali..is monster ki beauty ke pass..".. She said with a smile and Cabir nodded his head..and she went upstairs to Nandini..
Cabir came to manik and placed his hand from back on his shoulder..manik turned around and hugged Cabir..
Manik : " kaha tha tu?.."..he asked at first ...
Cabir : "Ab aa gaya na..chal Ab kaam bata..."..he said rubbing both his hands..
Manik : " kaam?..kaam he kaam hai..ek kaam theek se nhi ho raha..Sb kaam kharab ho raha hai.."..he said looking here n there and Cabir burst into laughter...
Cabir : "I had never thought..that THE MANIK MALHOTRA..can ever be restless..."... He said after suppressing his laugh...
Manik : " ho gaya tera?..chal Ab kaam kar.."..with that he dragged Cabir outside in the lawn..to check decorations and security...
It's evening now...
Everyone renowned person of mumbai was there..party was in full swing..and just then..manik saw an angel descending down from heaven..his Nandini..his star..his soul..his wife..in short..his life..coming down..looking ethereal..in that red Saree with black backless blouse.. She was glowing more than a star..her long hairs hanging on one side of her shoulder.. She was looking ethereal.. He just can't able to take his eyes off from her...
He start walking towards her..taking mike in his hand..and she stopped on the last stair..
Manik : "Yuh dekha aaj hai tujhe
..jese pehli baar chu liya in najro ne tujhe..tere chehre ka noor bayan hai karha..meri najro ka pehra hai tujhpe..tere dil ki pakijgi he toh hai..jise mohabbat Hui hai Hume.."... He recite this poem while walking towards her..and she fell in love with him again..all his words touched her..
He reached to her..and gave his hand to her..and she held his hand..and both start moving..while everyone clapped for heavenly couple..and Manan were all lost in each other's eyes...
A servant brought cake in the trolley..and Nandini smiled looking at the cake..whole cake was covered with star shaped chocolate..and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY STAR..was written on it..
Nandini : " its beautiful manik.."..she said whole holding his hand more tightly..
Manik : "but ..you are more beautiful than this..and YUMMY too..".. He said last two words in her ears..and she blushed..
Cabir : " sharam kar..everyone is here and you are busy in romancing..Bhai cake cut karwale for Jo kana hai..upar jaake Karna.."...he teased them..while everyone smiled including Nyonika and chachi...
Manik : "cabiiirrr..".. He said showing him eyes..and Nandini was blushing very badly..
Cabir : " I know bro..you love me a lot that's why you always take my name..but right Now..cut the cake.."..he said with a broad smile..and manik made a face like..iska kuch nhi ho sakta..
Then Nandini picked up the knife and with her eyes..she asked manik to cut the cake with her..so he also held her hand and they both cut the cake..while everyone clapped for them..
First manik feed her a piece of cake..then she picked out another piece...but before she could feed him..she felt dizzy and collapsed in manik's arms..everyone was horrified while manik patted on her cheek..but she was unconscious...
Manik : "Cabir..call the doctor...".. He said in haste and picked Nandini in his arms..and took her upstairs...
Cabir called the doctor and asked him to come to Malhotra mansion..ASAP...
Manik's Room :
Doctor after examine Nandini came outside and informed everyone that she is fine.. But first she want to meet manik..he became tense..but went inside the room..and there she was sitting on the bed..looking at their pic..
Manik : "nandini.."...he called her softly..standing on the door..she looked at him..and opened her arms..and gestured him to come..
And he came running to her..hugged her tightly..she rested her head on his shoulder..while he hid his face in the crook of her neck...
Manik : "mai dar gaya tha..i thought..kahi mai tumhe kho na doon..."...he said very softly...
Nandini : "mai theek hoon manik.."...she assured him..and he hugged her more tightly...
After 10 minutes of complete silence..she said..
Nandini : "manik..humari chahat wapas aa gayi hai.."...she said very softly in his ears and this statement made him broke the hug..
Manik : "nan..."...before he can say anything..she placed his hand on her belly..and nodded a yes...he was badly in tears..he caressed her belly..and lay her head in her lap..and touched her belly very lovingly..
Manik : "humari chahat...nandini..humari chahat..she came back..she fulfilled her promise..she came back.."...he said in immense happiness in his heart..and tears fell down from his eyes..and even she was very happy..and badly in tears..he hugged her tightly from her belly..and she ruffled his hairs..
Nandini : "thank you aiyappa! for giving our happiness back..for giving our chahat back..ab mujhe kuch nahi chahiye..thank you.."..she said in her thoughts..while manik was busy in talking with their chahat in her tummy...she smiled at his antics...
Manik : "i love you nandini.."...he said looking upwards to her..
Nandini : "i love you more manik.."...she said ruffling his hairs..and both shared an intense eye lock...
Screen freeze on their content faces...