Chapter - 47( Another Truth)

Malhotra mansion :
Manik, raima and Nyonika were sitting in guest room..as that room is sound proof..and till now they get to know one thing and that is..shahid is keeping eye on their each and every move..and also he may came to know about that manik came to know about Nyonika as well..
Manik was sitting on the floor..placing his head in nyonika's lap and she was caressing his hairs while raima was sitting beside Nyonika...
Nyonika : "why you are do quiet manik?..please say something..".. She said worriedly..
Raima : " kab se yuhe chup chap baithe ho manik..kuch to bolo beta..".,she was also equally worried..
As the person who used to get out of control on even a single wrong event..is now so quiet and warm..with this biggest revelation...
Manik : "mom! ..mai kuch nhi bolunga..but ab I will not let shahid harm any of us.."... He said while his eyes were closed...
Nyonika : " raima..am sorry..shahid ki wajah se..manik..."..she was on the verge of crying but rains held her hand..
Raima : "nahi ..Nyonika,..you don't need to be sorry..just because..shahid is your son.."..sjr consoled her and now manik raised his head..and said..
Manik : " mom! The one who is guilty..needs to be sorry..and trust me..he will pay for his every wrong deed..I know..being a mother ap ywh sab bear nahi kar sakti..but shahid needs a punishment..."...he said holding her hand and she gave him a weak smile...
Nyonika : "you are my strong kid manik..and so as your mom..I want SHAHID BEHIND BARS..I want him..to get out of our lives..and never return back..mera ek he beta hai..MANIK MALHOTRA.."... Her gave some kind of strength to him..that he was loosing..he hugged her and she tighten the hug more ...
All this was witnessed by Raima..and she feeling very proud..that her decision of leaving manik to Nyonika was not wrong...she too realized that nobody can love manik more than Nyonika..not even she herself..tears of happiness were brimming in her eyes..and a wide smile never leaving her lips...
Both broke the hug..and manik wiped nyonika's tear and then looked at raima..
Manik : " I know ..I talked rudely with you..am sorry..."..he said with a innocent face and she cupped his face and said..
Raima : "tumhari kisi bhi baat ka mujhe bura nahi laga..sach! ..".. She said with a smile and he also smiled back..
Manik : " mom! Mai ek call karke aata hoon.."..he said to Nyonika and left out from the room...
Raima : "Nyonika..am really sorry..aaj subah Jo hua..am really sorry..".. She asked for forgiveness joining her hands and Nyonika instantly held her joined hands and said...
Nyonika : " please raima..agar tumhari jagah mai hoti..toh I would have also reacted on the same way..so please..don't be sorry.."...she explained her...
The thing is..we all never witness both the sides of coin..we all always listen and see one side..and make our perception on it only..and start giving reactions according to it only..but all this while..we neglect..a very simple but useful thing..and that is..VISUALS CAN BE DECEPTIVE.. What we see is not always true..it may be one part of story..but as I said..we easily NEGLECT such facts...
Raima : "I should go now Nyonika..yeh jagah..sirf tumhari hai..manik ki life mei bhi..".. She said looking at Raj's pic..
Nyonika : " raima..mai janti hoon..you still love raj..and I respect that..I was secondary in his life..but he always fulfilled every duty of his with full dignity and grace..and that's y I love him..tumhe kahi jaane ki jarurat nhi hai.."..she tried to stop Nyonika..but raima was adamant.. And somewhere she was right as well..
Raima : "nahi let me go..and am very happy..jitna pyaar tum manik ko karti ho..shayad he mai kar pati..uska hamesha ese he khayal rakhna..".. She said with immense pleasure in her heart..
Then they both hugged each other..and she left..Malhotra mansion forever..but didn't met manan before going..as she knew..if she will meet them..she won't be able to go back..after all she is also a mother..she saw manik from a distance..blessed him..and left..
Manik's Room :
Manik was really worried for Nandini..as she neither came back till now and nor she called him...so he instantly dialled her number...
Nandini : " Han manik.."..she said while she was in car with nikhil..
Manik : "Nandini where are you?..it's been half hour ...tum ab tak wapas kyu nhi?..you are still very weak..please come back..",. He was sounding really worried and she was smilingly listening all his talks..
Nandini : " shant baba..relax..mai aa jaungi..and nikhil bhi hai na mere sath..",,.she calmed him down and then placed the phone on speaker so that nikhil also give him some peace of mind..
Nikhil : "tu chitna mat kar manik..mai hoon na..I will take care of my bhabhi.."., he said smilingly and manan also smiled ...
Manik : " thanks bro..thodi stubborn hai..handle karlena .."..he said with a chuckle...and she gave a frown..while nikhil smiled at them..
Nandini : "acha mai stubborn hoon?..aur tum toh MAHA STUBBORN ho.."., she said after putting off to loudspeaker..
Manik : " acha baba sorry bas..but please take care..and if you want I will come.."..
Nandini : "nahi. ..mom needs you manik..be with her .mai thodi der mei ghar he aati hoon.."... She explained and after a long sweet talking session both hung up the call..
On the cliff :
Nandini reached to the same place where raghav died ..Nikhil didn't questioned her..as why she wanted to come Here..but seems like Nandini has really something in her mind...
Nandini : "nikhil..kaafi andhera hai..can you please arrange some lights..".. She asked and he instantly nodded..and in next 15 minutes..nikhil arranged light by calling some officers..so what he is suspended.. He still have contacts..and a very strong ones..
Nikhil : " Nandini..hum yahan kyu aaye hai?"...he now asked as Nandini was looking every side..
Nandini : "nikhil..mom ne kaha that..shahid have that clipping ..that means us waqt..shahid yahi tha..right..".. She hit the right target..and actually..they all forget this..that how shahid made the video..
Nikhil : " yes..you are absolutely right.."..he said finding logic in her talks..
Nandini : "shahid yaha aaya..that means wo already janta tha..ki raghav yaha aayega..or may be..he had some tracking device..in any of us car..but the question is..shahid yahan kyu aaya?..kya raghav ki death surf manik ke gusse mei Hui..ya raghav's death was already PLANNED?.."... She said with something is fishy look..and now nikhil also realized that what she is saying is somewhere right..as ..making video..then black mailing Nyonika..can't be a sudden plan..that means..SHAHID had already planned everything..
Nikhil : " kahi..."..he thought for a while and then said..but stopped and looked at Nandini..
Nandini : "exactly..mai bhi wahi soch rahi hu..that RAGHAV KO manik ne nahi SHAHID ne maara hai..".. She said with 100% surety..and nikhil gave a YOU ARE CORRECT look to her...
And then both start searching for some evidence against SHAHID..
After a long 15 minutes search..they found nothing..and both gave a DAMN IT look..
Nandini came towards the tree and stand leaning on it..and placed her one hand on the tree and other on her head..thinking what to do..then suddenly her hand touched with something on the tree..she instantly looked at it..but because of less light..she wasn't able to look at carefully..so she took out her phone..and used the torch..now nikhil also reached towards her...
Nikhil : " what are you looking for?"..he asked looking at the tree while she was looking at that thing carefully..
Nandini : "nikhil..kuch hai yahan..something sharp..".. She said touching it..
Nikhil : " wait..let me see.."..he then moved her aside and start looking at it himself..
And next what he found ..left him shocked..he with the help of clip..made that thing out of tree...and now they both were shocked...
Nandini : "yeh toh 2 bullets hai..".. She said looking at the bullets in nikhil's hand...
Nikhil : " but yeh yaha is tree mei kese?"..he said in confusion..now Nandini start reminiscing RAGHAV'S DEATH day..
And nikhil now found something on the bullets...he looked at them carefully..and then said..
Nikhil : "Nandini..yeh to meri gun ki bullets hai..".. He said in surprising manner and she lookee at him in confusion..
Nandini : " how can you be so sure.."...she asked looking at his 100 sure face...
Nikhil now made her look stvtue bullets..and there was CBI engraved on it in block but small letters...
Nikhil : "these are special bullets..Jo sirf head ko di jati hai..and that was me..yeah pure crime branch mei sirf mere pas he hai".. He said looking at her and now she start analyzing everything... She observed the tree's position..and then turned back ...and everything was crystal clear in front of her eyes...
Nandini : " I got it..mujhe sab samjh aa gaya.."..she said with a smile on her face and nikhil looked at her with confusion..
Nikhil : "kya samjh aa gaya..".. He asked as she turned around and was facing her back to him..
Nandini : " nikhil..look at this tree..raghav is tree ki taraf back face karke khada tha..and hum Sab..is tree ke just saamne..jab mujhe goli lagi..I fell down..and you all were looking at me..even manik as well..tabhi raghav pe manik ne goli chalai..Jo raghav ko na lag kar is tree par lagi..but raghav died.. Because at the same point..shahid manik ke peeche khada tha..us tree ke peeche..jaise he usne manik ko gun nikalte hue dekha..usne usi waqt firing ki..yeh sab itna sudden tha..ki we didn't realized kab hua..kese hua..and eventually raghav died..not because of Manik..but because of Raghav.."..she hit the bulls eye..and he looked at her in astonishment.. Wow! What a genius girl she is..
Nikhil : "you are mind blowing Nandini..must say ..tum seriously manik ki soul ho..hats off"...He said with a proud and she smiled...
Nandini : " but hum yeh prove kese karege..we don't have any strong evidence against him.."..she said while finding other road blockage..
Nikhil : "in that case..we need shahid's self confession.. Only it can help us..and these bullets..it will also help..it will prove that my gun wasn't involved in the murder..now we need to find that murder weapon...ASAP.."..he said and Nandini nodded her head In a yes...
Basement Of Malhotra Mansion :
After one hour..
Shahid : "just do as i say.."..he shouted on his phone and was fuming in anger..
Then after he hang up the call..he said.. "Manik malhotra..am sick n tired now..har baar tu bach kese jata hai..now..i have to close this chapter for once and all.. ya toh is baar tu nahi..ya mai nahi.. "...he said in utmost hatred towards manik..which really has no base..
It's really a common scenario now a days..that just for money..even blood relation means nothing to people..and here...Manik is not even his own brother..
Shahid : "kahani mei real twist to ab aayega..manik malhotra..jab mai tujhse humesha ke liye teri nandini..cheen lunga.."...he then looked at nandini who was tied with ropes and chains on a nearby chair and a piece of cloth was stuffed in her mouth so that she don't scream..
He came towards nandini and bent down..in front of her..
Shahid : "twinkle twinkle little star..how i wonder what you are...hahhahhahhaha... "...he recites the poem and start laughing evilly.. Nandini watched him with a horrified face..
Now whole story was crystal clear in front of her eyes..that person..who was in asylum wasn't Raghav..but he was Shahid..and even on her day of sangeet..she listened that poem in the shop..that day too..shahid was around..
and by recalling all the torture in mental asylum..her whole body start shivering badly..she was sweating,..as somewhere that fear was still in her heart..those 2 years..are still fresh in her fragile heart..
Shahid : "aahhh! tumhare expressions bata rahe..ki tumhe sab yaad aa gaya..hai na..MANIK'S STAR.."...he said with a evil smirk..while she was wriggling to get out of all those chains and ropes tied around her..
Shahid : "Manik bechara..tumhe har jagah dhundega..but apne ghar mei nahi..see..you are right here..in your own house.."...he said and right then the door opened with a thud..and both Shahid and Nandini looked at the side..
And found Manik standing there ..fuming in anger...
Screen freeze on Shahid's horrified face..

enjoy this update..hope i will update the face off soon..and this was also a shocking update..hawww! Raghav ko manik ne nahi mara..such a evil Shahid is..but question arises..how come nandini came in captivate of Shahid..she was with Nikhil na?..and how manik reached her..you all again be like.. HO KYA RAHA HAI.. hahahha..enjoy..your answers are in next update..bye