Chapter - 42 (Mystery reveal)

Malhotra Mansion :
It's been a week..since that mishap happened..Manik took nandini with him..and now everyone knows about Manan's marriage..Chachi apologized to manik for slapping him..and in return he hugged her tightly...
Everyone is trying their best to forget all..but the pain is not at all that plain..which they all can forget so easily..but as the time passes by..they will be able to overcome from the situation..
Nandini is still physically weak..but manik's extra care is healing her faster..and their mutual understanding..their love is healing the wounds of their heart and soul..
Manik : "princess..bas thoda sa..see it's almost done.."..manik from last 15 minutes trying his best to feed nandini tomato soup..
Nandini : "manik..ho gaya na ..please..am full now..i can't drink more.."...she said making sad sad pouts..but he showed her eyes..
Manik : "don't try to act cute with me.."..he said in a stern voice and she narrowed her gaze on him..
Nandini : "am already cute.."..she said after puffing air in her mouth..and undoubtedly she was looking cutes..she moved her face in left side..avoiding him.. and he smiled looking at her childish face.
Manik : "acha..bas thoda sa..mere liye please.."..he pleaded looking at her...and now she looked at him..indeed..he was looking so adorable..that how can someone resist such face..
Nandini : "you always make your way out.."..she complained..and he chuckled..but then feed her the whole bowl of soup..wiped her lips with tissue..and she smiled looking at his caring nature..
Manik : "tum aaram karo..mai abhi aata hoon okay.."..he said after placing his hand on her cheek..and she happily nodded her head..he tugged her on the bed and moved out of the room..after placing a kiss on her head..
Living Area :
When manik came downstairs..he witnessed fab-4..along with nikhil..navya and abhi..sitting ..he first went inside the kitchen..to place the tray..and then came towards them..
Manik : "tum sab yahan..kya baat hai?"..he said in a worried tone..
Nikhil stood up and came towards manik..
Nikhil : "manik..nandini ..how is she?"..he asked at first..
Manik : "she is fine..and recovering well.."..he answered with a weak smile..
Nikhil : "actually..hum sab yahan aaye hai..tujhe kuch batane ke liye.."..he said in a serious tone and manik was really curious and confused..
Manik : "kya batane ke liye?.."...he asked instantly..
Cabir : "manik..pehle tu baith ja..fir hum sab batate hai.."..he said and manik obeyed him...
Now Nikhil start telling him whole story from the start..that how manik used to imagine nandini..it wasn't only an imagination..actually it was his hallucination..caused due to dementia drugs..Manik was hell shocked after listening this..
Manik : "but i never consumed any drug.."..he justified..
Cabir : "hume pata hai..let him complete ..."..he made manik calm down and again nikhil start telling him..
Now nikhil told manik..that how someone was mixing that drug in his food and water..and that call which he received in Shimla..about conspiracy of nandini's murder..that call was from HARSHAD..and this news came as a thunderstorm on him..then nikhil told him that harshad is dead..somebody killed him ..manik was totally speechless...
Cabir also told him that when manik met with an accident in shimla..that day also harshad called cabir to warn him about manik..to save him..manik looked at cabir in shock..then cabir start telling him the further story..that how they received a parcel from harshad that somebody along with raghav is involve in all the troubles manik was facing ...and who so ever the person is ..that one is living very near to manik..very close..
Manik was totally out of sentence..how is this possible?..all his life..harshad hate him to the core..and in his last days..he actually helped manik..saved him..
Manik : "harshad wanted to protect me.."...he said in disbelief..aaliya was till now controlling her tears..and dhruv hugged her..she gave a weak smile to him..and he consoled her..
Manik : "but kaun ho sakta hai wo?"..he asked in confusion...
Abhi : " pata nahi..but wo Jo bhi hai..yahe kahi hai.."...he said while roaming his eyes all around the mansion..
They all are Oblivious from the surroundings.. someone was listening their talks..and was burning in anger...
Nikhil : "wo Jo bhi hai..I will catch that jerk..".. He said in a totally furious tone..
Upstairs in the mansion :
The person heard everything and totally out of mind..
"Nikhil..why you are so stubborn..arggg! i will kill you as well.."...the person thought..and looked at manik's pic on the side wall..
"i think ..it's time to give a big wound to you manik malhotra..and i promise..after that..you won't be able to stand.."...the person said in utmost hatred...
Hatred- a small word..but it actually obliterate everything around you..everything inside you..we often do such things in anger..which we regret later..so why to be so impulsive??..think before you do anything...
Never allow a small pair of wind..to make you fall back on your knees..be strong..and stand in front of storm so stubbornly that even the storm think twice before even crossing you..Manik and Nandini..they knows how to be strong..if there would be any kind of storm..they will always be there holding their hands so tightly..and never let the other fall..no storm..nothing can snatch the one from other..
Manan's room :
After 1 hour..Manik came to his room and saw nandini sleeping peacefully..due to heavy doses ..he sat down beside her and caressed her hair very lovingly..
Manik : "jisne yeh sab kiya hai na nandini..use punishment jarur milegi.."..he thought to himself and kissed on her forehead..feeling his touch on her..she opened her eyes lazily ..and she found him in front of her..she smiled..he also smiled back..
Nandini : "kuch hua hai kya?.."..she asked as she sensed something wrong..
Manik : "nahi toh.."..he denied looking at either side but her...
Nandini : "manik.."..she called him in a stern voice ..".you know na..you can't hide anything from me..then why you even try to.."..she said making him look at her and he just smiled...
How much this girl knows him..his unsaid words..his silence..she can hear all..his eyes are the mirror of his heart..and she being his soul..how can't figure out..what's going inside him..when your love ones hear even your silence..can watch those tears in your eyes..which are invisible to the world..then you feel content..like now you don't need anything else..and same manik is feeling right now.. blessed beyond measures..
Manik so wanted to tell her everything..but can't stress her in such crucial state..although she is recovering..but not fine fully..so he choose to be quiet..
Manik : "meri pyaari si biwi itni dair se so rahi thi..toh bas uski awaaj ko miss karha tha.."..he said while cupping her face ..
Nandini : "jhooth mat bolo..."..she instantly caught his lie..and he look at her in amusement..
Manik : "nahi baba..sach.."..he made a very innocent face..and before she can utter anything else..he placed his finger on her lips..
Manik : "shhh! i love your voice..but right now..you need to rest..mai tumhari medicines leke aata hoon..tab tak..close your eyes and take a small nap.."..he said and she smiled..he kissed on her forehead and shut her eyes with his palm..and moved out of the room...
Due to quiet heavy doses..Nandini slept within 2-3 minutes..just then she slept..somebody sneaked inside the room..
"you are manik's soul nandini..agar tum he nahi rahogi..toh manik kese jee payega.."...the person thought..looking at sleeping Nandini..
Then that person start walking towards nandini's bed..and grabbed the pillow..and looked at nandini for sometime..
The person was about to place pillow on her face..but someone hold that hand in mid...and the person was shocked to hell..
And it was NIKHIL..who stopped the person..but what he found in front of him ..left him shocked and baffled..
Nikhil : "you want to kill manik nandini.."...he said in disbelief..following nikhil..everyone entered inside the room..and was shocked..
Manik when the person's face..he moved back ward..and hit the table..a vase fell down from his hand..and due to the noise..nandini also woke up..
Manik : "AAP.."..he said totally out of his senses...
and now it's revealed..it's NYONIKA..who came inside the room...
Cabir : "aunty aap kyu manik nandini ko nuksaan pahuchana chahti thi.."...he was also shocked but manage to ask question..nandini who just gained consciousness..was stunned finding nyonika..being the real culprit..
Nyonika was looking down..and manik was all quiet..he had to stamina left inside him..to face the next..
Mukti : "aapne manik kp wo drugs diye?..aapne yeh sab kiya?.."..she asked her...
Navya : "par apne esa kiya kyu? .."...she shouted..and next they all heard a voice from their back..
"Shayad iska jawab mere paas hai.."...the voice..made all of them turned around..and they all were again shocked..
The lady who saved nandini in shimla..and gave blood to manik..was standing in front of them..looking at all of them..
Abhi : "aap yahan?.."...he asked in confusion..she entered inside the room..and slapped nyonika hard on her face..
Lady : "maine kabhi nahi socha tha ..tum itna gir jaogi.."..she shouted in anger..
Nyonika : "han..han..maine kiya yeh sab..i tried to kill manik nandini..i did all this.."...her confession left all of them baffled..but two person lost tehir sanity..and they were manik nandini..