The oops (Vincent's POV )

Ugh, I hate waiting for some fun to happen... I look at my alarm clock; 3:51 am. It's Sunday and I have to "work" tomorrow at the stupid pizzeria . As I look down at my body, I see my dick. It looks sad and bored . It's been awhile since I have sex. Then again, I got my ass busted for flirting with the boss's daughter, heheheh, fun. I got up from bed, got dressed, ate toast and circletine, and went out to the park. As I got there, guess what surprised me. On the bench alone sat Mike; one of the guards. He didn't seem happy. I walked up to him, of course with a smile, and sat next to him.

" hellooooo mike, what's with the face?" I asked him.

" doll is visiting her parents place; and she left without saying goodbye" grumbled Mike ask he drank some beer.

"Girls, I'll never understand them..." I stared at Mike for good minute; usually he'll tell me to fuck off, but he didn't. " look, Mike, don't cry over for nothing; it make look like a pussy" then he gave me that " shut the fuck up" look. I stood up, stretched, and held out my hand.

" the fuck are you doing?" Asked Mike.

" I'm gonna buy u a drink, idiot, so come with me." He hesitated for a bit, then grabbed my hand. I helped his drunkass up and we walked to the nearest bar. It must of been hours there; we were wasted as fuck. I told Mike that he could stay at my place for the night . After a nice shower and seeing the sun rise, I was gonna sleep until I see Mike barely dressed only bed. His torso was exposed, so was his waist.

" hmmm...." I went to him and shook him; he's half passed out. He groans and hicks as he hand slides under his shirt. Gently, i rubbed his nipple, which grew hard doing so. Then, he looks at me with his drunk face and kisses me. Our tongues played with each other as ilowered his pant and stroked his dick. His hands does the same to me. Ohhhh... I was a horny man right there... And I craved for the pleasure... Later, we 69 each other and man, heheheh, I wanted his sweet ass. I turned him over and rammed my dick inside him.

" aahhh!!! Vin..cent.... Fuck me..." Begged Mike. And so I did, I fucked that ass of his and he screams in pain/pleasure. The more I thrusted, the more closer I was to cumming. The bed creaked and creaked, we moaned and groaned, sex sex sex fuck fuck fuck, blah blah blah, finally I came inside him as he came on the sheets. We laid down breathless until mike's phone rang; cherry bomb was playing. I opened and closed it , then turned it off. But then I realized who was calling; Doll.

" oops... Hehehe, that was the wrong number to dail, doll" I said evilly as I feel asleep with Mike. Tomorrow will be a bitch...