The bloodshed on the walls ( present, Mike's POV)

Shit... I was tired today. Vin hasn't answered my calls, he hasn't left his house, and ... I'm worried bout him... I know it doesn't sound like me, but it's true. Here I am, at the pizzeria, and Freddy  comes to me and asked me if I'm OK.  I said yes, and told him to fuck off, but he just growled at me. I sighed in relief when he left. But something wasn't right , It was Vincent he has a return anything from me. I look at the clock and it read 5:50 AM. Five more minutes , Then I'll go to Vincent's place. Foxy is in the corner wagging his tail, waiting to be pet. I petted his head and went to the kitchen where Chica was. The bitch ate my pizza and I smacked her beak for it. The 6:00 am bell rang and I locked up for today. I walked around until I went to Vincent's place. I knocked twice and the door opened by itself; something was wrong...

" hello? Vin? Is every-" I stopped to see Vincent on the floor, covered in gauzes and blood. The was blood on the walls and something written; " IT WAS ME~~~"

" m-m-Mike? Is that you?..." Said Vincent.

" yea, what the fuck happened here?!" He started laughing.  I walked towards him and hugged him; the smell of blood was strong around him. I held him close until my phone rang; it was Jeremy.

" hello?.... Yea, he's here.... What?!... Bullshit!!!.... Ugh, fine.... Bye" I hanged up the phone and looked at him.

" Vincent..... Tell me the truth.... Did you really did it? Kill them?......." 

He didn't respond back...... He knows...... But why?...