Love at the first night ( both POVs)

Vincent's POV: " you know, Mike, we were both drunk... And you were I my bed half dressed..." *smirk*

Mike's POV: " and who's idea was it to take me to your shitty home?"

Vincent's POV: " Mikey... You don't always have to be mean..."

Mike's POV : " shut up! You don't tell me what the fuck to do!!" * slaps face hard*

Vincent's POV: "......" * smile slowly creeps up on face, grabs Mike's arms and pins him to desk*

Mike's POV: *struggles* " ugh! Let me go you purple fuck!"

Vincent's POV: " now now, play nice, heheheh" * rubs mike's crotch with knee* " someone wants to play... Did you feel different?"

Mike's POV: *blushes, moans* "what do you mean?"

Vincent's POV: " i know you and Doll had sex; I called your cell phone and somehow you answer and I heard the whole thing, but your groans weren't the same... They sounded fake"

Mike's POV: * blushes more* ".... You heard me fucking Doll?... Fake?...."

Vincent's POV: " yes, they sounded like you didn't feel the pleasure..." * unbutton and pulls mike's pants down, sucks dick*

Mike's POV: " aahhh!!!.... Gah!!.... Ahhh Aaahhhh ahhhh!!!!" * holds Vincent's head, arches back, body shivers*

Vincent's POV: * deepthroats*

Mike's POV: " Aaahhhh!!!! Fuck!!!!....aaahhhh, I'm gonna cum!!!....aahhh!!!" * holds Vincent's head down, cums a lot , moans loudly*

Vincent's POV: * tries to swallow but chokes, backs away alittle* " -cough cough- now those...-cough- are real...-cough cough-"

Mike's POV: * grabs Vincent's shirt, pulls him close, kisses his lips* " I guess you were right..... Vin, fuck me.... Please, I want ur cock..." * unbuttons Vincent's pants, takes dick out, sucks it * " if you dare tell anyone about this, I will fucking kill ur purple ass..."

Vincent's POV: *moans, chuckles* very well... It's only you - kisses Mike- and me..."

Throughout the night, they fucked each other, but who will find out? Did they forget about the phone