From within the dark ( Phone Guy vs. Mike ; pov)

PG's POV: I'm walking down the streets with a bat in hand. Oh man, Mike I'm coming for you....

Mike's POV: I'm sitting on my couch, doll left for her friend's place, and I'm home alone. Days been rough since there was a new Freddy fazzbear shit... And more animatronics... Some even creepier than before... Toy Bonnie is one of them ... Ugh..... Anyway, here I am jacking off to some porn until my phone rings; it's PG.

PG's POV: I'm at Mike's place now... I decide to call him as I climb in through his window upstairs...."hey... I know what you did with Jeremy..."

Mike's POV: fuck... How... Shit, why do I forget that there's a phone in the office? " look... I can explain..."

PG's POV: " no need..." I hanged up. I'm now looking at Mike from the kitchen. He's so fucked.

Mike's POV: he hung up on me?... Wait...I turned around and looked at the kitchen and see PG swing a bat at me. I dodged it a couple of times and got hit by a few. Fuck it, I punched his stomach as he lets go of the bat. Now's my chance...

PG's POV: Mike tackles me to the ground and punches my face over and over. I grabbed his wrist and punched his nose. He staggers back as I kicked him off and roundhouse kicked his fucking face.

Mike's POV: he kicked hard enough to make me bleed. I grabbed his foot and fucking twisted it. He screams in pain as he fell. I got on top and punched him over and over. Lots of blood came out.. But I heard a voice.....

???: tsk tsk tsk... I said I would handle it... But you stupid idiot decide to take matters in your own hands... Nice job, PG....

Both Mike and PG: vincent?