The wounds so deep ( Vincent's POV)

I remember very little... The children, of course, but their screams will always haunt me. Not a day passes by when I wake up screaming in fear. Now that I know one of them found me... I fear the others would too; even though I got away with murder... Murder? The way I say it sounds different to others... Murrrdeeeerrrr..... It sounds rich in taste and flows slowly.... Anyway, back to what I was saying, then children. Mike has one, the animatronics have the others. And no one ever thought of wondering why the suits smell? Some people these days are complete dumbasses. I woke up in bed, more me was sleeping in a chair next to the edge. I told him that I killed those kids...

" m...Mike?" I choked. I was still in pain.

" huh? Hey, purple fuck... How do you feel?" He said calmly... I don't like that.

" if u have something to say just say it... I don't care..."

".... Why did you do it?" I fucking knew he would ask me that .

"...... Well, now that I think of it.... Which it has been awhile.... I don't remember why.."

" bullshit," he gets on my stomach, which also hurts," you know the answer, why won't you tell me?!?"

"........."

" dammit vin, don't do this to me..." I can hear his anger and sadness mixing. I sat up, moved him to my lap, and put my head on his chest. I didn't want him to know why for certain reasons... He slowly pets my head, but... He shivered... I looked up and saw him crying.

" wha... What's with the tears?"

" who beat you?...-sniffle-"

"!!!!.... Phone Guy.... But I deserved it"

" ....." He kisses me, his tears falling from his cheeks. I kissed him back, wiping the tears away. I nibbled his neck just so I can hear him moan. He takes off his hoodie showing his... Semi-muscular body, some chest hair... Pale skin.. I glide my fingertips across his body, just enough to feel his goosebumps. Oh how I love his body... Mmm.... We had sex after a few quiet moments, and laid in bed afterwards. His head was on my chest, my arm holding him close. But... I coughed hard... Mike looked at me ... I coughed even harder that blood shot out. Mike puts his pants on and runs for the phone. I continued to cough out blood, holding my ribs. Phone Guy really did a number on me.... Hehehe, that pun though..... Anyway, I laid on my back almost choking on my blood. Paramedics arrived and took Leto the hospital. Hours later, I have 45 broken bones, 13 fractures, and 3 organs punctured. And I could still feel nothing... I didn't even know I was broken within... The pain slowly came and went though... As I laid on the hospital bed, I dreamt for me... The demon me... The one that did this mess in the first place....