The secret kept ( Vincent's POV)

For a couple of weeks now, Mike and I have been seeing each other. Usually in private, of course, but we go out in public too. Right now I'm in bed when my phone rings; its PG.

"Hello?...-yawn- mr ring ring... Hehehe" I said.

" don't do that... It's disturbing..." He responds grimly.

" anyway, what's up?"

" I know about you and mike.." I sat up; shocked.

"Da fuck did u say?" I said in a deep, pissed out voice.

" I heard you two fucking weeks ago, well well, you have a soft side. Listen up, Vincent , if you want me to keep your gayness with Mike a secret, you are gonna do me some favors..." Shit.. If he tells, I'll look like a weak person....

" what do you want?" Then a knock on the door sounded. " hold up.." I walk towards the door and opened it; PG was there. Suddenly he hit me with a bat over and over and over. About five to twenty minutes later, I'm bruised, cut, numb, and laying in a pool of my own blood. PG kneels down to me, and he whispered in my ear.

" that was for the children...." Then leaves. I laid there for like hours before slowly and painfully getting up. It's ok that he knows what I've done, but the relationship between mike and I.... Shit.... I went to the bathroom to tend my wounds and thought about the kids... Those five innocent kids.....