The well aware ( Jeremy's POV)

Um... Oh god... Well, um hi, m-m-my name is Jeremy fritzgard, and I-I-I'm a security guard of Freddy fazzbears. Sorry for being nervous, it's just..... I um just seen something disturbing....- clears throat-

I was at the pizzaria to give Mike his mail; he's my neighbor. Our mail is always switched, yup, switched. So I walked down the hallway, I look at the animatronics and waved, they wave back of course, and headed towards the office. Just before I reached the door... Oh god... Oh god oh god oh god.... I heard...moans. Loud, manly, ...sexual moans... I crawled in the floor and.. I peeped. Shit, I would say something bout it... Well, I saw m-m-m-Mike and v-v-Vincent having... You know... Sex, on the desk. I could see Mike's bare back with nail marks. Vincent was...- clears throat more- thrusting Mike hard.... I'm not used to seeing things like this at all... But I felt weird... The feeling was warm.... Just watching Mike and Vincent kiss each other and have sex doing so make me wanna... NO! I'm not like that!!.... I'm.. I'm a virgin, i don't know how to do it... Sadly even if I say I'm not like that, my .. Um... " member" said otherwise. It grew stiff in my pants, and it throbbed a little. Oh man, I hate doing this.... I unbuttoned my pants and took my "member" out. It was so hard in my hand... Then I stroked it. It felt good you know, I won't lie bout that. I listened to them make love... Their moans..... Them talking dirty to each other... I could tell that I was liking it ... They'll yell out that they're cumming as I was close too. I... I came so much -blushes- on my hands that I didn't know what to do. So instead, I quietly ran to the bathroom . After cleaning up, I looked in the mirror.... How could I like such odd thing like that?.... I never mentioned it to anyone... Weeks past by, my urges are stronger each day... Soon I might not be able to hold it any longer. I wanted him... I wanted Mike so bad.... I may be in a way " innocent", but these urges are making me guilty. I want him.... And I want him now.....

" Mike... Love me...."