Springtrap ( mikes pov)

Ever since Vincent and I broke up. It's been kinda hard when Doll found out bout us... So she left me.... I still went to work at the pizzaria but... Today was different. When I drove to there, the fire department and police were there.
" what the fuck happened here?" I asked the police .
" fire alarm was triggered, massive explosion, we don't know yet if anyone was inside.." Explained one cop. But I remembered what happened earlier today; I saw Vincent at the bar wearing his Freddy's uniform , of course purple, and had something on his mind.
" oh no... No no no no!!!...." I fell to my knees.
He could have? Vincent? No..., I know he's a psycho, but suicidal? No.....
I felt a hand on me... It was Jeremy .
" hey... Mike..." He said calmly. I hugged the little shit.
" I'm so sorry Jeremy, please forgive me..... I just lost it, it wasn't me....please..." I begged him. He hugs me back.
" I forgive you Mike, but what happened here?!"
" vin...."
Weeks later after the clean-up, there was no sign of Vincent at all. Later finding the missing children's bodies in the suits and box, and old murder case was yet still unsolved. Nothing remained of evidence that was useful. Months past, workers built a jumpscare theme for the new " springtrap animatronic " the found in the back room of the original building. Soon later Mike check the place out...
Man, this shit is creepy. The heads of foxy gave me the chills. I found a box of  items from building one of Freddy fazzbears . All of this reminded me aid Vincent. I missed him. As I walked around more, I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me. Soon the feeling grew worse and worse.
" ok, who's fucking here?! Show yourself!!!" I yelled out. I heard my voice echoed a bit before hearing this...screeching sound. It wasn't human nor animal. I turned around to head back but.... Someone or something was there in the middle. It was just standing... I can see its eyes... Watching me... Then it spoke...
" miiiiiiikkkeyyyyy.... Iiissss tthhaattt yooooouuuu???....."
I fell on my ass in shock. Then it was in front of me, face to face.
" I know this is sudden.... It's meeee...."