Hard pleasure ( Vincent x Jeremy third person)

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PART WILL HAVE DETAILED SEX IN IT... Ahhhhhh, who am I warning u? Enjoy it~~~~~

Ever since Mike asked Vincent the question, Vincent couldn't get it out of his head. He sat at the bar puzzled. After drinking his third beer, he asked for another. The door opened. Vincent looked to see Jeremy. Vincent knows the Jeremy is not a drinker. He stood up and walked towards him.

" jeeeeereeemmyyyy...." Vincent cooed in his ear.

" ahh!... Vin, don't do that, it's creepy." Said Jeremy, brushing away the chills.

" I know you don't drink, so why are you here?"

" well....I wanted to see you..."

" me? Why not Fritz?"

" it's just...", Jeremy clenched his fists, " I want Mike to myself, I don't want him to be with you, I know what you guys did...." By the time he said that, Vincent paid for his drinks, grabs Jeremy's shirt, drags him to the park, and throws him onto the ground.

"~~WHO ELSE KNOWSSSS???.....~" Vincent said darkly, growling in his rage.

" ow... Wait, I'm not the only one that's knows?" Jeremy said, rubbing his back. 

" don't play dumb with me..."

" I-I-I- I'm not joking!!!!" Jeremy backs up in fear. Vincent comes closer and closer. When Jeremy's back hits a tree,  Vincent grabs his shirt and rips it open. Vincent stared at Jeremy's bare chest. No chest hair at all. Then he noticed that Jeremy was blushing.

" well then, I didn't know you rolled that way..." Taunted Vincent as he licks Jeremy's chest.

"  Mm... Mmm..... Ahh..." Moaned Jeremy.

- sex time-

Vincent licked more of Jeremy's chest. Teasingly, he bite his nipples. Jeremy let's out a moan and Vincent likes it.  Then he removes his own shirt and unbuttoned his pants. He did the same for Jeremy and lowered them, revealing a bulge. Jeremy lays down as Vincent gets ontop and grinds on his bulge. Grabbing Jeremy's hair, Vincent forcefully frenches. Their tounges played roughly, their skin scraping each other, their moans quietly escaping. Vincent sits up, lowers his pants showing his 8" dick, grabs Jeremy's head, and shoved his dick into his mouth. Jeremy bobbed his head, almost choking, and sucked hard. Vincent groaned in pleasure as he slightly bucks his hips. Jeremy stops and turns around. Vincent lowered Jeremy's boxers to show his small yet round ass. He rubs them before spanking hard. Over, and over, and over, and over. Jeremy's ass were red and hot. He turns around, wipes his tears, and sits on Vincent's lap.

"Make love to me..." Begged Jeremy. A grin showed on his purple face. Biting Jeremy's shoulder, he shoves his dick into Jeremy's ass. Jeremy screams out in pain. But Vincent didn't care. He pounded deep inside him, making Jeremy bounce. The pain of it was unbarable that Jeremy clawed Vincent's back. But the more he thrusted, the more Jeremy wanted. Vincent puts Jeremy's legs on his shoulders and thrusted even deeper. Jeremy panted like a desperate dog and looked like his was losing his mind. He held Vincent's neck as he felt the pleasure. 

" aaaahhh!!! Ur cock!!! Aahhh!!!! Soo deep!!!" Moaned Jeremy as he drooled in pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum!!!..." Grunted Vincent as he slams Jeremy's back on the tree, bites him more and hard. He thrusts faster and faster. Deeper and deeper. In just moments, he cums into Jeremy's ass, making him scream out. Jeremy cums as well. His hot, sticky cum gets on their chests as cum spills from him ass. They panted and sat there. Jeremy kisses Vincent's neck over and over. Vincent looked into the sky and thought bout Mike. He misses him.