What haunts you ( Mike's POV)

I don't remember much... It just happened suddenly.... All I remember is that Vincent and I were fighting... Then a pain I couldn't bare... Then everything went black.... I was in this dark place.... And I see a little girl... Her back faced me.... I walked slowly to her...

" hey... Little girl.... Are you ok?..." I asked reaching for her.

"- ..yOu doNt RemEmBer muCh, Do yoU?" She said in the most fucking creepy ass voice. She slowly turned towards me... I wanted to scream, but her hand cover my mouth. She had no eyes, throat slit, chest stabbed many times, and she didn't look happy. Suddenly, I woke up in the hospital. I had this major headache only to find a bandage on my head.... Where foxy.... Never mind, any fucking way, I couldn't shake the feel bout the little girl. What she said ringed in my mind. The doctor came in and was smiling. 

" good to see you again, Mikey." Saids the doctor.

"Um... The fuck you mean by " again"?" I asked him.

" well, you were here long time ago back in '87, I know you wouldn't remember it well.."said the doctor. I remember what happened, but... I felt someone else was here.... Later I was let go by the hospital and went home. But I didn't feel alone. Then suddenly, I couldn't feel my body... I felt frozen just sitting there. Then, I felt pain.... I wanted to scream out to show how painful it was, but no sound came out. I felt like I was dying. That's when the phone rang; it was Vincent . I was gasping for air, trying to move, trying to break free. And that's when I heard a little girls voice said, " pick...up...the phone, Mikey..." So I did, in a possessed manner and said hello.

" Mike!!! Oh thank god you're  ok, Mikey, I'm sorry for cheating on you.. I'm sorry..." Vincent said quickly. Poor asshole been worried? Wow....

" it's.... Ok babe... Maybe I should... Chill at your place..." I sort of said slowly; I wasn't really speaking. This fucking girl is what does she want with vi-......... She couldn't be... When I was lost in my thought, she made me grab a knife, hid it on me, and walked out the door. In minutes, i was at Vincent's place. He open the door and gave me a hug; it was tight. Slowly hugging him back, took the knife and stabbed his back. He gaspedadhe lets go of me and backs away. Painfully to my eyes, he pulls the knife out and just stood there bleeding. I've seen worse, but he just too fucking freaky; I ask myself why do I even like him and I still don't know. 

" Mikey... Why... Why did you do that? " he groaned; slowly pressing the wound.

" FoR baCK thEn, Mr. VinCenT...." My voice mixed with the little girls' and scared the shit outta him. He fell back in fear... I NEVER saw him like this..... He was crying....

" please... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... Please, let Mike go......" Tears streamed down his face as he back away, dragging the blood. Suddenly, I felt normal again. I held my head in pain; what a huge fucking ass headache!!!

" Vincent... Does this mean... You really did kill them?..." I asked him. He looked paleish , can't fucking tell he's purple, and slowly nodded his head. Then passes out. As i tended his wound, I saw more wounds. Bruises, recent cuts, and swollen skin. He was beaten badly... But... By fucking who?