The past...( 1983; the murders, Vincent third person )

It was a lovely day at the first every Freddy fazzbears. As usual, there would be a birthday party. But on this day, there was someone there. Vincent was the name of that someone. Someone in purple that is.  He had his hat down when he entered the pizzaria, then went to the kitchen. There was a big cake sitting there, and it smelled tasty. Then he heard laughter; children. Slowly, he smiled. But it wasn't happy, it was more of an insane smile. He watched through the kitchen window at the kids running around. Just by looking at them, he gets a hard on by thinking what he'll do. When he leaves the kitchen, he goes to the storage room and put a Freddy suit on. After he takes the cake, he walks around to the children, one by one "inviting them" to a "party". Has he gathered the five children, he sets th cake on the floor, locks the door, and takes of the suit. A wide grin was on his insane face has he grabbed the knife and stabs his first victim in the ribs. The rest screams for mercy, but Vincent ignores them as he stabs his second victim in the guts. He began to laugh as his third was stabbed in the heart. Blood splattered onto his face and arms, some on  his shirt. His fourth victim was stabbed in  the neck. And his last victim, who cried in the corner, was killed brutally. The smell of blood filled the air as Vincent laughed to himself. But he had to think quick. Then he sees the fazzbear gang suits. Without hesitation, he stuffed four of the children into the suits and put his last victim in a box in the dark corner of the room, cleans the blood off the floors and walls, then cleans himself. He grabs the cake, without the suit, and leaves. He came back a couple of days later to see a funny sight; four teens wear fazzbear masks dragging a kid to the golden Freddy. He walked to the back where the cables were as they shove the boys head into Freddy's mouth and laugh. Then Vincent closed the lock of the mouth and Freddy's mouth crushed the boys head. The teens stopped laughing but heard a faint chuckle. Vincent walked out was barely seen there again....