1

~Hi,it's me,Mikki~

          I just want you guys to know that this book is my first that I had written and been published here in Wattpad.I wrote this book when I was young so please don't judge my incorrect words that I had missed.This book is cliche. So I'm warning you guys. It's also cringe worthy.So if you don't prefer these scenes in a book then you should probably not read this.

But I also want to thank you guys for checking out my book and I would really appreaciate if you spread the love of my work even though it's really cliche furthermore thank you for the support and spending your time reading my book,it makes me happy to see you guys commenting and voting to my work. I spend half of my time writing this book and a simple kind act would be appreaciated.

                To the reader's who read my message:Thank you,you deserve a pizza unicorn :>

Also guys check my YouTube account and support my channel plus give love 😍
+

+

+

+

+

+

+

(Colin Reid)

I"m happy until he left.He left me and I hated it. He made me vulnerable and suicidal. He made me hopeless and heartless. It aches so bad, flashing back the scences that had accured.The memories we had together,the perfect family. My mom,my dad and me.

Stargazing at the sky full of stars.The stars always brightens the dark sky and it always will.

We were so happy.

And of course happiness is not forever,it is meant to vanish and leave you broken,unoticed.I didn't believe it but now I do.

After the long stargazing at the middle of the road that surrounded a deserted land.We start to eat and enjoy the savouring taste of my mom's cook.That was his last day tasting my mom's cook.

After the dinner picnic,we headed off. He wants to go home and rest.So we headed off.

The car ride was silent and I know he liked it that way.It was his last day of driving.

We crashed onto something hard and he died.

He died because of me.

A phrase that hunts me everyday.My head throbbing at the tought of it. Those words are viscuous. It made me weak.It changed who I am. And I'm happy it did.

And you wanna know why he died? He died because I was suffering at  my asthma attack.

He tried to get my inhaler but failed. He tried once again,desperately and hoping to God that he would get it but he failed. My mom in the other hand was asleep and didn't know what was happening. She has this sickness where you can't wake her up or she will suffer. So it wasn't her fault.

He crashed the car and left.

My mom was depressed.

Everyone was depressed. Especially me.

I didn't talk to my mom for years because I'm a pussy.

Then she suddenly married a man without me knowing.A man who hates me and oh don't get me wrong I also hate him.