44

(Paige)

I slid on my mask and filled  my gun with bullets.Snatched my brothers hoodie. I don't want them to think that I'm a girl. It's not because I'm ashamed of my gender,of course not! I want them to be shocked if I showed my identity.I want them to reflect that I the leader of the Syndicate,the most dangerous rival gang across the state is actually a girl.I promised to myself that one of these days I will show the world who I am. I will show the world who's in charge of the the most dangerous rival gangs.Show the world that we woman's are dangerous too,that we're capable of doing the impossible. And it's finally coming, I tied my hair into a bun.

Snatched my katana and sighed.

This is it,the moment to reveal the unknown. The answers to my questions that had been running inside my head for years.

Who is this man who seeks revenge to me especially my family?

I will find the answers today and if I did. I will be satisfied. (Oh really?)
Seeking for the truth. *scoffs*

Huston-"hey."

I felt an arm wrapped around my body which made my eyes widen. With no hesitation I pulled his arm out of my waist and scurried away like a disgusted girl. Sorry Huston but I have to.

"Dude,I  already have a man."

His eyes darken.

Huston-"why?!" He growled.

"You don't scream to your boss." I used the tone that my step brother uses to scare the people.

Huston-"sorry." He bowed down.

"And you don't question your boss." And with that I turn my heel and left.

•|•|•|•

"Understood?"

All-"yes,boss."

"Good,you all know you're role remember that."

All-"yes boss."

"I want you all to be determined and I'm positive you all are,I want you all to be strong,stronger than last time.I want everything to be perfect just like the plan,AM I CLEAR?"

All-"YES,Boss."

"Good."

And with that we march all the way towards the old harbor.
While marching all the way towards the old harbor I felt my goosebumps and with that I know I'm scared at what will happen next. I just have this sudden feeling that I don't have before and it is weakness,odd. I never experienced this before, is it my body that's occurring this?

Weird,I know.

Maybe God is trying to tell me something, prove something to me that I might don't want to know because it will hurt me? Maybe-
Paige stop it!

Is it about Colin?

I noticed that we're halfway through there.

And once again the sudden feeling that's been running to my mind and all over my body,but no the feeling is not weakness ,for sure but nervousness.

WTF!

I tired to calm done myself butI failed and that's when I felt an arm that slung on my shoulder.

Ugh,step brother.

Bro-"calm down."

I breathed the fresh air and exhaled then smiled.

Bro-"are you alright,know?"

"Perfectly fine." I smiled.

Bro-"odd,you don't get nervous when it comes to this scenarios."

"I know,this is the first time I had felt like this."

Bro-"maybe you're just stressed,you want some?"
He hand me his bottle of water and I chugged it.

"Thanks."

Bro-"your welcome,know let's kick some asses."

I smiled.

"I love you."

Bro-"I know."
I sighed again.

Something is off and why is that?
Everything is well planned and clear yet I feel scared.

(Colin)

I waited for the Syndicate to come. This is going to be great. I know I will win,I can feel it. My uncle is a genius they don't know that we're teaming up with the Mafia. And I like it. They don't have a clue. Once I see them I will take off my hoodie that barely covers my face and show them who I am. What I look like. And I promise myself that I'm the last face that they will see. I will take over and I'm going to be satisfied.

God! I sound like a lunatic looking for power.

Paige...

What if she could hear me,what if she knows what I'm thinking.

I bet she will be disgusted at me. My personality my well being.
I stomped my feet,I'm getting impatient where are they?

I see a shadow. My body tensed. It's them and with a second we are already facing at each other. There leader is a man. Man vs Man. This is going to be great.

He's wearing a hoodie and a mask,not revealing his face.

So coward.

And with that I slowly slid off my big hoodie.

Showing my face.And that's when the air tensed up,the air boiling.Everyone was shocked and quite. And I like it like that.

(Paige)

Pain.