4

(Paige's POV)

I woke up from my bed and realised that it's Saturday.

YES! I'm going to make this day productive!

I hopped out of my bed and head to my bathroom that was connected to my room

I must admit my favourite part of the house is not my bedroom but my bathroom.

Because it's freaky big and the Jacuzzi is in the middle which made me stare at it for a while.

I strip of all of my clothes and wore a bathrobe,I tied my hair into a high ponytail and head to my big

table sink.

Where my colognes,curler,hair tie's,make-up set and all the girly stuff is at. And the middle is the round sink at.

I brush my teeth and did my face routine but without the make-up.

I head to my bathtub and I don't want to use the jacuzzi cause the water will take a while to reach the limit I wanted to.

I turn the cold knob and while the water is running I put my strawberry bubble bath that is formed as a ball in the water.

I hopped in my tub when the water reached the limit I wanted to and yes the water is cold and it doesn't bother me.

I scrub my hair with my vanilla shampoo and I let it stay like that.

I set my timer in my phone and slept right away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Colin's POV)

I punched the punching bag as hard as I could and the bag fell..Again.

it's 11:00 a.m and it's Saturday.

I was alone in the gym and man it's dark.I took off my shirt revealing my 8 pack.

Amelia-"Big brother!!!"

I rolled my eyes when I heard Amelia say that which is not true she just call me her big brother which made me wonder a lot.

"What?"

Amelia-"I just met the perfect girl to join our gang."

I sighed "Amelia not a girl please,I prefer a boy."

Amelia-"but she's perfect I promise."

"oh yeah? so what's her name?"

Amelia-"Paige Scott?"

I raised my left brow "the new girl?"

Amelia-"yes! Have you met her?"

"no I just overheard her people gossiping about her."

Amelia-"and what did they say about her?"

"that she's a bad ass."

Amelia-"see I told you she's perfect to-"

I cut her off by shouting at her "I prefer a boy than a girl, end of discussion!"

She rolled her eyes to me which made my eyes darken and literally want to punch her.

She noticed my eyes darken which made her smirk

Amelia-"What ever fucktard."

"What did you just say to me?" my voice boomed very loud.And I think it was heard outside the gym because my gang members entered the gym.

They defended Amelia to me.

Ace-"Colin Stop!"

"She called me a fucktard!" which made Amelia laughing when I said that.