43

(Colin)

"Hey,are you ready?"

Paige-"Ready as I ever be."

I smiled at the beautiful woman in front of me.She's very very very beautiful especially in that dress . Her makeup is neutral and her hair is tied up into a nice masterpiece,braided nicely. Every thing about her makes me crazy in the insides. The moment I see her looking like a bomb,slaying than Beyoncé,makes me want to kneel down and beg for her.

She's the woman I love. I'm confident that she's the shadow who's in my dreams that haunts me every night,it's her in the shadows of my dream. I can feel it.The vibe.

If only she knew who I really am. I still smiled even thinking these sad thoughts of mine. I will cherish these moments I need to stop over thinking about this.

It's prom day. The day we dress up and party.
I hopped inside my car after her.

I stared at her beautiful face which made her annoyed.
I chuckle at her reactions,I love annoying her. She's so cute.

Paige-"what?!"

"Nothing." I grinned which made her glare at me and shoot daggers.

I laughed.

"Ahh,I lov-"

Paige-"what is that?"

"I mean,I'm hungry let's go."

I roared the engine of my lambo and headed off.

I'm staring at the road while I gripped the steering wheel harder.

God I'm so awkward.

It's obvious at what I'm about to say to her and she figured it out.
A hand touches my jawline and traveled down to my chin. Her touch calms me and that proves everything about her,she's the one.

I want to say 'I love you' so badly but I can't,I'm too scared to say it to her right now,right here.Fighting the urge to say it to her.The urge of saying the three words is just...
I closed my eyes and stopped the car.

I grabbed her hand and kissed it then looked at her with a smile on my face.
She stares at me for a second and smiled back.

Her smile is simply the most beautiful thing. It attracts me to kiss her luscious lips and taste the savoring sweetness of it.

Surprisingly I haven't kissed her. But I will.
She pecked my face and kissed my cheek. Which made me blush a little.

She laughed. Her laugh is the best. God she's so perfect.

Paige-"oh my god,you're so cute when you blush."

O h God!

She pinched my left cheek.

"Ow!"

I pout.

Paige-"awww,the big bad Colin is pouting,how cute."

She squeals.