35

Paige

I hugged my pillow and cry.Weeks had passed and I noticed something he acts like nothing happened,like I was a dust in his life.

I ignore him and he also ignores me back. We act like we don't know each other,it hurts so much.Every time I see him I always hid my face.

A person that made you feel alive and happy suddenly vanished.A person that made you feel different A person that you...love.

suddenly vanished away in your life.

~~~~

I opened my locker and snatched my textbook then banged it. I'm on my period right now and I'm angry and sad.Like what the hell right now,such bad timing.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I look at the person in an anoyed expression.

Amelia-"hey."

I smiled and hugged her then started crying

Amelia-"sshh,it's alright." she patted my back.

I pulled back and faced her wiht my teary eyes. "how is this alright? this is a nightmare a disaster,Amelia."

Amelia-"I know,Paige,I know how you feel."

"you know nothing Amelia!this..all of this the feeling of loss,it hurts."

Amelia-"Paige,trust me I know how it feels."

"YOU KNOW NOTHING." tears fell down like a water fall.

She suddenly hold me.

Amelia-"My father died a long time ago,it hurts it really does.I saw him die and desperately cathing his own breath."

I stopped crying,I sobbed and face her with a shock expression.I was about to say sorry and begged her to stop telling her personal story but I just stared at her,listening like an idiot.

Amelia-"I saw him suffocate Paige,I tried to save him because I love him and I don't want to lose him,I did everything to save his life and he said something to me which I can't even.."It's too late Amelia..pl-ease,since I got this cancer I know that i'm going to die eventually and I accepted it.I will die and here I am dying...I love you my baby and remember this you're my little princess forever and tell your mother that I love her,I love you all all."  Then he died."

She started crying then hugged me.

Amelia-"I miss him,Paige."
I hugged her back tightly.

"I'm very sorry,Amy."

She pulled back and faced me.
Amelia-"no it okay."

I hugged her back.

~Prolepsis~

Mom-"dear,we need to go."

I glanced at the mansion once again.

well this is goodbye then.

"coming." I ran downstairs.

Dad-"baby,are you ready?"

"yup,ready!" I faked a smile.

Dad-"alright then."

I hopped in my lambo and put my last bag at the passengers seat then drove off.

~End of prolepsis~

"Thank you."

Amelia-"your welcome,want to get ice cream."

I smiled. "of course."