20

(Austin)

I woke up and head to my bathroom then do my business there.

I was hooked up yesterday watching NFL and talking to my friends.And I regretted it.

Because I literally forgot about school which means wake up early in the morning.

And I fucking hated it.

I exited my bathroom and I insisted to look at the resumé of my new school Winston University.

~~~~~~~

I head downstairs and wore my shoes and just then my eyes is covered by the cute small palms of my baby sis.

I heard her giggle.Haha so cute.

I played with her,tickled her and blow her stomach which made her laugh so loudly.

I stopped when I heard my phone ringing. I glance at the id caller it was Zane who's calling me my best bud.

"yo what's up?"

Zane-"just wanted you to know that good luck at the first day of your new school."

"thanks man,I really needed it."

Zane-"haha what ever,I miss you dude."

"ha!"

Zane-"well need to go,bye man."

"Bye."

I ended the call and pecked the cheeks of my baby sis Sophia.

Sophia-"don't leave me brother."

"I need to."

Sophia-"are you going to join the football team?"

"I'm not sure,Pia."

Sophia-"ohh okay,I love you."

"love you to."

if you're wondering she's six years old and damn she learns so quickly.

Mom-"Austin,Sophia did you eat your breakfast?" she yelled

"not yet mom." "c'mon Pia let's eat breakfast."

Sophia-"yey!"

~~~~

I hopped in my red mustang that my dad gave me when my team won the football tournament.

Damn I was so lucky.

As I was turning up the engine,I see Paige ran towards her boyfriend,I suppose.

He was wearing a leather jacket and damn he sure looks like a gang leader.

I sighed once again when they kissed.

They're a couple,just accept it dude.

Why does every pretty girl is taken?

I gripped the steering wheel so hard when I remember my ex.

And yup! It was a rough break up.

I drove off and head to the direction of my new fucking school.

~~~~~~

I hopped of my baby and was greeted by stares of people.

I admired the school.it was big and really modern-ish
I casually walk to the main entrance and was still greeted by the stares of the new faces of my soon to be classmates.