10

I pushed him away from me and snatched my car keys which is on the bedside table beside me.I look down,not wanting to meet our eyes.

I can't,I can't fell in love with him.

"au revoir." (bye)

I turn around and before I left the room I felt a hand wrap around my wrist.

Fuck

he swung me around and before I fucking punch his damn sexy fine ass looking abs or chest he kissed me hungrily and passionately.

I ran my fingers in his soft brown hair.he groaned and bit my lips which made me open my mouth and moan.

I let the amazing sound (which made men turn on out) of my mouth.Moan to be specific.God it felt great letting that sound out.

He slowly pulled away and whispered in my ears.

Colin-"Stay with me baby."

I tilted my head and smiled.He make me feel different.I wanted to fell in love with him.I love and literally want to love him if I have a chance. (A.N whaaaatttt?!? chance? you'll now soon enough by the meaning of chance in her perspective)

I was going to say no but when our eyes met.I answered yes without hesitating.

"yes!of course I will always stay with you." I wanted to say no but I can't looking at his eyes makes me want him to hug and cuddle with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hopped in my black lamb and drove back home.

I switch the button for the roof to open.then I felt the cold air breeze in my face and my hair which made it flow crazily.

While driving I plugg in my iPhone 6s,yah *wiggles eyebrows* then played a random song.It's such a coincidence because the song is entitled "Stay." by Rihanna (A.N music on top)

I raised my one hand up,swayed it at the left and at the right and danced a on the seat.

I wish my friends we're here sure that we will enjoy this ride even though we did it already, again and again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey big bro,is this outfit okay?"

Declan-"yah." he faced me and checked me out "fuck you look... fine and sexy ,as always."

what the fuck! he's my brother ewww..

"when is your check-up with Doctor Sally?"

Declan-"next year.Why?"

"bummer,because I suggest you should check-up tomorrow."

Declan-"ohh yah,so what's my symptoms?"

"hmmpp let me see..a-"

I was cut off when I heard a loud bang downstairs. We know it's our dad.

He..basically runs..a gang.

And my father and Colin's step father..
Well they hated each other.

And that's why I can't fell in love with him.

My dad doesn't know that I hang out with Colin.

I don't want to tell him because I don't want Colin to be hurt or beaten up.

Also why would I tell him.telling my dad about this will give me a lot of consequences.

My brother and I exited my room.
Then head downstairs.

I saw my dad and his gang killed an innocent guy.

It didn't saddens me.I'm used to seeing this.

"Hey dad."

They all turn their faces at me.my dad simply smile at me and his gang members smirks at me.

His gang members are handsome,really built and no their not middle aged men.
They're around my age.

But I didn't like them.they just want me for sex.

•••••••••••••••

Vote/Fan/Comment and share this story to your friends
Love ya all 💋💋