2

Paige Watson

I touched my throbbing head.Hoping the pain would somehow run off.God,how many did I drink again?

The pain is still inside my head which made me slightly trip on my way towards the door.I want to leave this party so bad.I was about to open the door but a voice stopped me to.

Teala-"Leaving already?"

"Yah,I need to go,I don't want to be late at my first day of my new school."

Teala-"That would be embarrasing if you were late."

"True,sick party by the way and sorry that I need to leave early."

Teala-"It's alright but you owe me tho."

I chuckled.

"Yah."

Teala-"Saturday?"

"Alright,bye."

Teala-"talk to you later?"

"Tomorrow."

Teala-"You better talk to me tomorrow."

"I will,I will." And with that I left the party.

The wind breezes through my skin which made me shiver and trip once again.The pain came back and it sickens me to feel it again.Slowly closed my eyes hoping once again that this pain in my head would subdue.

Surprisingly it did.I sighed and opened my eyes only to be greeted the dark sky full of stars.It was mesmerizing.The loud song inside the house oddly faded away.I couldn't hear anything but a blank quiet place.

My eyes are now stuck on the sky above showing me it's beauty.I was at peace.

Peace.

This is amazing.

No wonder the beauty of the sky would make me at peace.The beauty of the mother earth is truly beautiful.

I came back to reality when I heard a loud sound,a bang with a moan I suppose.Damn these people! Swiftly snatched my cigarrette box out of my pants,I was about to get one and lit it but instead I stared at it.

Throwing it away from me and my body.These damn cigarrettes doesn't give me anything but harm.

Why am I fucked up? When did I even start using those?

I need to start taking care of myself.I sighed.

Slowly heading towards my lamborghini and hopped inside.At this day I become more hesitant at what I do.

I would sometimes stare and doze off.Like right now,I was just staring at the dimly lit road ahead of me.

What is happening? Why do I feel empty?

Yet all these years,that's what I've been living for.

Guns,parties,murders.alcohol.

And now I feel empty,dead inside.

I sighed.

Am I depressed or something? UGH stop thinking too much.

Reving my lambo and started to drive off somewhere I would go when I feel sad.

it's odd,I would always go there if I'm depressed in life but now I'm driving towards the place becuase I like too.

I sighed. Yah you can drink whenever I sighed.Do the drinking game my folks.

"Let's just go there." I said to myself. Trying to convince myself that this is something I would do everyday.

I hopped out of my lambo and sat at the grass,admiring the beauty of the lake in front of me.

Oh,Samuel. I really hope you're here with me.

A tear managed to escape my left eye.

I really hope that you're here with me.So we could do the things we do when we sit here together.

Another tear escaped my eye.

I really need you.Samuel.

Little did I know,I sobbed and cried my eyes out.Seeing the bad girl cry is aestheticly pleasing for some,I know that feeling.

But now I didn't care.

I felt a cold breeze in my ear and a faint whisper was heard.

"I'm here."

His voice brought me to joy.He's here with me.

I looked at my left and see nothing but a blank space,like I was expecting,and smiled.

Swiftly stared back at the lake and whispered.

"It's my fault that you died,Samuel." I looked at my left once again and see nothing but a blank space.

"I'm sorry."

I stayed silent and stayed at my spot for more than a minute until I was satisfied.And with that I stood up from my two feet and headed towards my lamborghini and headed home.

~~~

"Hi,dad."

Dad-"Hey sweatheart,you need to sleep don't want my baby to be late at school tomorrow."

"yup,dad."

Dad-"Me and mom will be going on a date tonight,we'll be back at sometime 1."

"that explains your fancy outfit." Haha He looks like Brad Pit.

"well,enjoy have fun by the way."

Dad-"Oh we will."

"what ever."

He chuckled and called for mom.

"bye mom."

Mom-"bye sweetie."

and with that they left.Leaving me alone at this big mansion.

I know I need to sleep and what ever but I decided to head towards the shooting room and shoot some dummy with different guns laid on top of the table.I laid the last gun on top of the table and sighed.

Tomorrow will be a new day for me,A new school.

It's time to play the bad girl mode once again.It's kinda fun actually,I halfed smirked and headed towards my room.

A new day tomorrow and I can't wait what will happen.

I hope something new or exciting will occur,not those books I used to read when I was young.

Cliche.That's what they call it.

I hopped out of the shower,brushed my teeth,slid on my pajamas. And hopped on my bed.

Slowly closing my eyes and drift into sleep.

*RING*

oh,are you really fucking kidding with me right now?

jeez,people really like me.Haha show off.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote/fan/comment and share this story to your friends.

I love you all 💋