5

(Paige's pov)

I stood up from my seat and drank my water.

I was sweating as fuck and I can't handle the heat.

Ugh I remember my sophomore year where we had a prostitutional dance competition.

Cheer Dance to be exact.

I was suffering watching them and making me want to puke.AF and the worse part is I was in a fucking toaster that means I was surrounded by the sun. I mean we were surrounded by the sun.

it's so hot making me want to faint.And the fucking teachers don't want us to move away from the sun they want us to stay to our places and watch this prostitutional dance competition.

I was pissed off of how stupid they are.And you know what I did.

I raised my middle finger in front of their faces and swaying it back and forth. Yah so professional of me to do.

I chuckled when I remember my memories of me doing good stuff and not making people feel bad at themselves. geez like you believe that I was being sarcastic.

I would never do such angelic things like that to a person especially to the people I hate.

I shake my head and started walking.

I was thinking of enrolling myself in boxing in the nearest and the best gym here in L.A.

but I should eat first before I faint myself cause bitch I'm hungry.

I was eyeing the place and my gaze stop when I saw IHOP restaurant.

I heard my belly growl in hunger but..

Fuck I forgot MY Wallet....UGH!!

Just kidding of course I would never forget about my wallet..I'm not a blondie..K

I walk casually towards the restaurant.

And I just realized all the people's eyes is on me while I walk in the restaurant especially the men who's eyeing on me like I'm a piece of meat.

LWTF.

I furrowed my brows in confusion then I look down and see my outfit.

Ohh now I know why their looking at me I'm in my jogging attire which is a sports bra that is grey and a black work out leggings.

I look back at them and rolled my eyes 360 degrees mother fucker and walk casually to an empty table which is on the side and beside me is a large mirror and it views the outside.

my stomach hurt when I saw a very attractive man sitting on the bench.He saw me staring on him and then he smirked at me which made me wild in the inside.

I look away and.

then I realized that I blush a little, I was shocked that I blush cause never in my life that I blush to a person.

Now I have a mix emotion. I'm mad,a little bit of a flirt,confused and pretty much everything.

I hate it so much.why do I need to stare at him.UGH..

Man I will eat a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Colin's Pov)

I saw her beautiful face and heard her beautiful voice singing flawlessly.

She was the one that I wanted and She belongs to me.

She's perfect.She's beautiful,sassy,fierce,one of a kind and the one that attracts me the most of her traits is her unique way of showing her confidence to people.