Summary/ Disclaimer

Bugs Stilinski was equally different and identical to his fraternal twin brother Stiles. Both had awkward first names that no one took the time to learn much less say, both had enough sarcasm to fill the worlds population tenfold, and lastly both were there to help out the pack. Unlike Stiles though, Bugs hadn't been invaded by a Japanese spirit or the more terrifying parts of the supernatural.

However, he had fallen under the spell of the feral like Malia Tate. Bugs being the twin with the same experience yet more time on his hands had been able to help the werecoyote through her transition and for that their relationship has blossomed into something more. And now with a deadpool marking his girlfriend along with the pack it was only right Bugs fight on the front lines.

₩₩₩₩

Guys someone stop me. I should not be making this many stories dammit but Bugs is my adorable cupcake and I just had too. (P.S. Thanks Taylor for the enthusiasm and Belleni still laughing lol)

But guys seriously Malia is adorable and I just needed to because she is becoming one of my favorite female characters!

Anyways I do not own Teen Wolf or the characters from this show. All rights go to Jeff Davis and associates. I do own Bugs Stilinski and his plot lines so try anything and I will "What's Good Miley" your ass.

Hope you enjoy my love Bugs! Dedicated to idioticaI for making the cover!

-Ash🔮