11. Twin to Twin Syndrome.

There was a few things Bugs and Stiles shared so adamantly it was almost bizarre, and ironically enough, supernatural. Twin to Twin Syndrome had become a common thing in their household, one doing exactly what the other had planned. Wether it be having the same thoughts or feeling the same pain, maybe even participating in the same emotions, they always managed to connect in one way or another. They found it odd and funny at times, prideful always though. Twin to Twin syndrome was one of their strongest connections to date, one of their best attributes. Bugs and Stiles were two sides of the same coin and the prime example of twin to twin telepathy.

That statement was never more true then the night the Nogitsune went after the Yukoza.

Bugs was sitting in the passenger seat of his little brothers Jeep, counting nervously as the minutes went by and he was yet to informed of what was going to happen. His brothers inhibited body had grown extremely quiet since uttering his finals words at that shack.

"I want to see the savage in action."

Bugs Stilinski had no clue just why his words sent chills down his back, an eruption of alerts to go off in his mind, and a most definite sign of change to come. There was something very off with his words, cynical like what would happen was merely a demonstration or practice... an experiment you could say. Something Bugs cared not to participate in yet knew he would soon be forced into. He had already accepted what would happen, he just didn't know if he was going to be able to live through it or live with it.

The trees soon thinned out and above the hill they came upon a compound, with lights shining brightly it looked more like a safe house or a prison. Whatever it was clearly looked filled to the brim with security.

The Nogitsune turned off the road, the jeep coming to a rough halt behind a decent sized tree.