17. Assassing Creed: Beacon Hills Edition...

"IS THIS REALLY ALL IT IS!" Bugs yelled aloud, his entertained voice making any other person think he was playing a game of nerf when in reality he had just murdered 5 men without so much as breaking a sweat. He hadn't even taken one of the guns away, choosing to challenge himself and only use the knife. He was being shot at multiple times now, standing behind one of the sturdier pillars as he yelled out the last words.

Six men stepped closer, holding their guns tighter when they had realized the Nogitusne and sociopath easily breeze through the dorks and kill half their friends. At first glance it seemed to be two similar looking teenagers but all it took was the crazed smile from one and the joke from the other to realize neither of the boys were what they looked like.

"GET YOUR JOB DONE!" The evil fox yelled back, throwing his knife into one of his victims skull at a surprising speed. He had momentarily lost his weapon but no matter, only two more to take down and all they had were small hand guns.

Bugs meanwhile smirked, catching the reflection of his enemies through a broken window and relishing in his challenge. He noted the blood covering his hands, dripping from his finger. A childish thought passed through his mind in that moment, but since he had a moment to kill (pun intended) he decided why not.

With two, Scarlett stained fingers he swiped them right under his eyes in two straight lines. He felt like a warrior now, albeit a downright evil one, but a warrior nonetheless.

"TEN BUCKS THE LAST GUY STANDING SHITS HIS PANTS RIGHT BEFORE DYING!" He yelled in glee, waiting for the answer that he wouldn't get. He counted to ten on his fingers, shrugging his shoulders in annoyance when no one answered back. "YOU KNOW WHAT THATS FINE ILL JUST TAKE THE MONEY IN YOUR POCKETS AFTERWARDS!"