2. Thumper Stilinski the favorite

If the Stilinski boys had a thing, and they most definitely did have a thing other then sarcasm and awkwardness, then it would be cars. Specifically old, beat up cars (or in Bugs case trucks) that needed to be attended too every 5 minutes and old enough to be grandparents.

"Bugs are you okay?" Malia asked the spastic teenager who was currently obsessing over every inch of his truck. She could never quite understand why he would be so compelled to guard the damn piece of crap metal but she would never argue it, if it made Bugs smile then she was up for it. Plus she kind of thought it was entertaining when he referred to the car as if it were a person, even going as far as to give it a name.

Bugs Stilinski indeed had a child, a cherry red child that was named Thumper Stilinski. No one quite knew why he named it that but only one ride in the truck down the older rode's of Beacon Hills and they would understand. Heads would bang against the roof of the car every so often, making a very permanent 'thump' sound and that was that. The name was very clear after that every time.

Bugs however, was not smiling in the moment. In fact, he was a few seconds away from yelling at the hunters for touching his baby. Seconds after coming out alive of the real life set of Saw 1 did he catch site of Thumper and Roscoe being driven by Calaveras hunters.

One look between both boys and they had gone from relief of seeing the light of day and each other alive to anger and sarcasm.

Stiles had calmed down after a few seconds, Lydia having reminded him not too push his luck. On the other hand there was Bugs, who was slightly more of a brat.

"Malia, he smelled like tobacco, if that dick smoked in my car I'm going to smack him with my wrench." Bugs whipped around, reasoning with the girl. "Now come over here and smell this seat and tell me if it smells like smoke."

"Uh I'm not gonna do that," Malia quickly answered, shaking her head and stepping back.

"What, why?" Bugs lifts his head ready to complain.

"Because he also smelled like he hadn't showed in weeks," she counters, crossing her arms. A smile breaks out into her face once she sees realization dawn onto his face.

"Oh, ew," Bugs said, twitching his nose in disgust.

"Bugs!" Stiles calls out to his older twin brother' motioning towards where Scott was coming out with Araya.

Bugs looks at Malia once, "watch Thumper."

Malia rolled her eyes, waiting for him to turn around before walking over towards Kira and Lydia.

"So what now?" Stiles asks, the Stilinski boys crossing their arms at the same time in front of the alpha. Neither of which realizing that they had done it in synch, it was kind of their thing. Neither would notice except other standing around them but no one would mention it, they all just understood that the twins were in tune with one another.

"She thinks she knows where we can find Derek," Scott answers, briefly noting the small twin move.

"She gonna tell us where?" Bugs asks, waiting for the rest of the statement.

"Uh, actually, she's giving us a guide." Scott answers the sound of a motorcycle closing in.

"You know her?" Stiles asks with doubt.

"Braeden." Scott utters one word and Bugs rifles through his mind. He remembers her name then, from the time with the Alpha pack. She had saved Isaac Lahey from their wrath, however, had been taken down herself or at least that's what it seemed like. Now it seemed she had more lives then a cat, or Derek Hale since she stood before them, scars and all.