8. Supernatural Orgy

"You're putting him in here?" Bugs questions angrily, pointing his long pale finger at the sign.

Eichen House

His father sad, blue eyes casting downwards as he knew this would happen. Stiles and the sheriff had specifically not told Bugs about the younger twins temporary leave of absence into the mental asylum. He had found it about 15 minutes ago and practically raced to the outskirts of town to find him.

Now the eldest twin stood near the front desk, attempting to keep his voice down while angrily glaring at his father and brother. His green eyes were fierce, filled with the green fire that was his trademark.

"It's only for 72 hours," Sheriff attempts to placate his son, briefly glancing at the sole male nurse who was writing at the front desk, a bored look to his face.

"He's gonna be in here for 3 days!" He blinks rapidly, shocked to find out just how long his little brother would be from his side. He needed to be near Stiles, things had happened in the past weeks that had been far too dark and horrid to validate this.

"Yes, I need to find out answer for what's happening to him and he can't keep disappearing. This for the best," Sheriff states, Stiles solemn expression ducking so his golden eyes stared at the floor.

Bugs was not convinced, not in the slightest. He didn't want to witness his brother being locked up. Yes, he understood the medical diagnosis giving to his brother and how serious the situation was but this was his little brother, this was his best friend and there was no way he was going to be taken.

"Come on man, I made this decision. Please don't make it harder then it needs to be," Stiles finally spoke up, a defeated tone to his voice. He didn't want to do this, in fact, it was the last thing he ever wanted to do but it was necessary. He couldn't put his brother or his pack through anymore pain.