15. Secret Netflix

To say Stiles was pissed was an understatement, in fact he was beyond infuriated and all of it was due to his older brother who didn't seem to give a shit about their issues. It's not like Stiles wanted to press the issue but he needed to know how to help his twin. It wasn't like he could help it either, ever since they had been younger and Bugs hadn't been able to contain his anger issues Stikes had taken it upon himself to help his brother.

When they were just young boys Bugs had shown signs of being slightly different to his spastic brother, for one he was an angry child. And not just the normal tantrum filled boy who would turn bright red and throw his toys in a fiery rage, no, Bugs had been much more difficult. Stiles could remember times when they had been just about to graduate elementary school, Bugs barely reaching five feet tall and already he was beating up boys almost in high school. He could remember those days where the big kids would pick on Scott or him, Bugs immediately jumping to their defense. He would go from the smiling boy with a fascination to computers to a defensive man capable of taking down 3 fourteen year old boys and coming out with a only a few scratches.

Doctors and professionals would caution the Stilinski family about his short fuse but Stiles never let that borrow him, they had shared their mothers wombs for nine months and he would be damned if a couple of shrinks would suddenly turn his brother into the outcast. As still a preteen boy he decided his brother was his own responsibility, so he took it upon himself to keep Bugs from falling into that dark abyss inside his mind. There was a few techniques he used, many of which were just keeping his brothers attention away from problems and others were helping him through those problems.

The young Stiles however came to discover one important idea he would not understand until years later. Even though Bugs would yell and scream angrily that he didn't want to share his feelings and he would block out the world so his dark thoughts would be contained Stiles knew he wanted to set them free. He knew a silent Bugs Stilinski was like a rumbling volcano, only the beginning to the mass destruction awaiting to occur. So that is why he took it upon himself to constantly press his brother for his thoughts and feelings, that's why from the moment he was first "diagnosed" Stiles would wake his brother up at midnight on weekends and the two would stand outside on the grass of their front lawn, watching as dew formed around the cool grass surrounding their legs and Stiles would speak to his brother.

Stiles Stilinski came to realize years later he was Bugs' tether.

Not only would he take time to listen to his brothers frustrations, no matter how idiotic they were, but he would also pull him back when his mind had taken a dark turn. For instance after their mother had died Bugs' had taken it upon himself to watch over Stiles, sealing every emotion harboring inside him shut and focusing solely on his brother. Stiles suffered from panic attacks after their mother died and he knew just what Bugs was doing, problem was he had no control over his own emotions so he couldn't really keep Bugs' in check as well. It wasn't until one day, when they were at the local skatepark. Scott was with them although he had kept to the side as his severe asthma prevented him from participating in the sport and Stiles wasn't risking his fear of heights for a panic attack. So both boys watched Bugs, waiting for the eldest twin to get bored of his Tony Hawk phase so they could go get a burger downtown when it happened.

Some kids, maybe two years or so older then them came over. Scott had his inhaler in hand and was fumbling around with it when suddenly it was yanked from his grasp by the kids who began throwing it over Scotts head, bullying the shit out of him as they continued to tell crude things to the young boy who was growing short of breath. Bugs hadn't been watching for the first minute, it wasn't until his ears had caught the distinctive sound of his best friends wheezing when his neck had practically snapped in the direction. Stiles hadn't even thought of his brothers reaction, trying to reason with the older boys and falling miserably. He was growing shaky as he knew his best friend could die all because of these two stupid idiots.