9. Dumbass and Afraid

"Hey? Yeah! You!" A pestering voice broke through the small cracks of Bugs Stilinski's drug induced sleep. It had been the fifth time he'd been spoken too in the last two minutes and he swore he could yell... well if he actually could yell, there wasn't much he was able to do with all the drugs in his system. It was wearing off however, his eyelids still far too heavy for him to have any actual vision so he relied on his other senses.

For one he knew that he definitely wasn't in solitary, considering his annoying roommate who already was a pain in his ass. New roommate obviously meant cell change so obviously someone had either carried or dragged his knocked out ass towards the room, he was highly considering it to be the latter considering the immense pain he was feeling across his body.

The eldest Stilinski was quickly becoming impatient with the slow pace to his body, thankfully within a few moments of this thought he started regaining the ability to move his fingertips.

A loud groan escaped his lips, all at once a stretch commenced as he popped every stiff joint in his body and opened his eyes. He had never felt more sore his entire life, it was like every single cell in his body had stopped moving throughout the night and getting them to once again commence had drained his energy.

He stared straight up at the white walls, noting the various scratch marks on it. How did that get there? The brief question passing in his mind as he continued to stare at the long line.

"Oh thank god. I thought you were dead." His roommates voice making Bugs practically break his neck at the rapid movement to the left, looking at the guy strapped down. He'd never seen him before although if he had to guess the guy couldn't have been more then a few ears older then him and with perfectly shaped blonde hair, blue eyes and a sincere smile he didn't appear to belong there.