3. Kinky or nah.

Team Rescue Derek Hale had successfully found the former alpha... just not in anyway anticipated.

It took Bugs 5 minutes to accept the truth, many of the time moving the young Derek's face around and questioning if they had stepped into Back To the Future. Derek Hale was roughly around the rest of the gangs age, right down to the nonexistent beard.

Bugs had to admit that gave him a little hope to his future beard goals.

Anyways, after the older Stilinski twin finally gave up looking for a plausible solution and instead just let it be added to the list of supernatural shit. Bugs had dropped off Malia and Kira after arriving in Beacon Hills and before meeting his original members of the team at the vets, all equally soaking wet from the downpour outside the vet clinic. All of them stood around the medical table with Deaton who looked just as confused.

"Wow." Were the first words the former Emissary murmured to the pack members.

"That does not sound like a good wow doc. Can we get a little bit more enthusiasm in that wow," Bugs immediately asked. He did not like the sound of Deatons words and by the sound of it neither did his twin.

"Wow? Wow as in, "I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do," kind of wow? 'Cause that's the kind of wow we were hoping for." Stilinski number 2 spoke up, looking at his brother.

"I think you might be overestimating my abilities boys," Deaton spoke to the twins

Lydia reached out and gently placed her hands over Derek's, "He's cold. Really cold."

"Do you think this is permanent?" Scott asked his vet.

"I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. This is well beyond my experience." Deaton states, solely keeping his eyes on the young Hale.

"So what do we do with him?" Stiles asked him, not satisfied with the answers he had received.

"Until he wakes up." Deatons looks at them all, "Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here."

"You mean from Kate?" Bugs questioned.

"If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate." Deaton reminds them of the mountain ash.

"Why would she want do this to him?" Lydia questions, voicing everyone's thoughts.

Deaton is the first to come up with a theory, "Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her."

"When isn't it," Bugs comments.

"And a bad idea for everyone else." Stiles finishes Deatons theory.

"You guys should probably go home. He doesn't look to be in any danger. So maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It is a school night... And you all need to start taking care of your own lives again." The vet speaks to them all, reminding them they do have lives to live.

"Someone should stay with you," Scott speaks. He was concerned something might happen out of his ability.

"I'll stay." Lydia quirks, "My grades are fine... Despite missing a few classes."

Stiles shakes his head, "I'm so not okay with this."

Bugs raised an eyebrow, clearly noting the jealousy and worry in his brother. It was obvious the last thing Stiles wanted to do was leave Lydia to deal with the supernatural alone.

"Guys, go." Lydia speaks more to the Bugs and Scott. Urging them to get Stiles out before he stuck around further.

"No." Stiles refused.