4. Twin Sass and Bats.

"Stiles is missing..."

Bugs didn't know her to react, he didn't know how to respond, and he most certainly didn't know what to do.

It was evident that he was helpless, he didn't have claws or warrior skills; he had none of those skills and with his brother missing there was no telling just what he needed to do.

When the True Alpha had delivered the news to the older Stilinski he didn't quite know what ran through his mind. Anger and rage was definitely one of them, but it was more, like a primal instinct to defend his brother at all cost had been lost.

Bugs left the scene of the crime, quite literally, ducking and dodging his friends as well as the passing mourners. In the aftermath of the Nogitsune swifts departure of the hospital he had left behind chaos. Isaac Lahey was severely injuredX almost dead and now I'm a coma. Others had died due to the electrified water, but none of those things mattered to the eldest Stilinski.

He cared only for his brothers safety, the brunette boy briefly caught a glimpse of his father trying to contain the anarchy before he was off in Thumper.

He had no clue where he was headed, all he knew was the he needed to get somewhere and fast. He could hear an internal clock ticking down as the quiet roads ran past him. When his truck stopped and he stood in front of the school he didn't question it, he just breathed a sigh of relief like all his questions had been answered.

Bugs walked further into the darkened school, his car the only one in the lot and footsteps sounding like drums against the floors. He didn't care of the risks or the potential death that awaited him.

He walked into he science room, the very same one Stiles had realized what had happened to him and found the body of his brother waiting for him.

It was Stiles body because the the Nogitusne lay behind those amber eyes, the dark sheen to them almost haunting.

"I knew you'd come," The Nogitusne said with a smile.

"I'm here to offer you a trade," Bugs spoke up, erasing the fear the loomed in the back of his mind.

"A trade?" The evil fox spoke, seeming intrigued.

"Yes, my body for my brothers. Let him go and you can have me. You can do whatever the hell you want with my body, just let him go. Let Stiles go," Bugs said with authority, straightening his back. He was positive this is what he wanted to do. He wasn't a detective like his brother, not smart enough nor did he think in the way Stiles did. Bugs believed he had none of those things.

What he did have was courage and love, he was strong and selfless enough to let himself be at the Nogitusnes mercy if it meant saving his little brother.

The fox didn't give it much thought, Stiles face twisting in a way Bugs had never seen before. It was a malicious way, something so downright evil Bugs feared it.

"I don't need your body Bugs," he spoke, tilting his head. "I don't need your body because you're already going to do everything I ask you too. You're loyal and a family man Bugs, which means you'll do everything I say without asking because you don't want Stiles to die."